Forums > Critique > different pics

Model

kmarcell

Gouverneur, New York, US

Hi there, i would appreciate if any of you would tag me ,coment on my pictures please, and tell me what you think of them. i really need to know what you think this all the pictures that i have been switching around here to see what you all think here,This is important to me. dont hesitate ok.thank you.need opinions here.

Nov 18 05 10:28 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

So your profile states your 39?
Sorry, but this is a very obvious fabrication on your part.
Now if I'm mistaken here and you are infact 39 , you need to unplug the tanning bed and start using SPF 45. You have an orange glow and it's not very appealing. I'm not bashing you but trying to convey that tanning should be used in moderation.
You are in amazing shape for your "age" and it does look like you take great care of yourself aside from the tanning violations.

However, your portfolio really does nothing for me.
You need better photographers, a MUA and a stylist.
Also, you need to practice with your posing. Right nowI see three poses.
Deer in the headlights, uncomfortable, and forced smiling.

Good luck.

Nov 18 05 11:39 am Link

Model

kmarcell

Gouverneur, New York, US

I really do thank you for your input on here and as well to that when i did have the photogrpaher take the pictures they were outside and all but he said to that the lighting was hurting it to.that was from a photogrpaher that did the shoot of me.please spicify the pictures that does not look good cause i uploaded different ones on here and i can change them to somthing more appealing.no hard feelings.just somone is needing of some help and plus i had 2 photographers (profeesionals) take my picutures. please help out or maybe ill just go away, and put up the others.

Nov 18 05 11:49 am Link