Forums > Critique > reorganizing my portfolio.give me a good and a bad

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

I am trying to weed out my bad shots and put my good ones up front so if you could please pick your favorite and your least favorite it would be greatly appreciated and I will return the favor if you request. And there is 1 funny picture in there that will only be up a few days so that does not count....thanks for the help

Nov 18 05 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

William Kious

Delphos, Ohio, US

Favorite = Anya 101 (back to the camera)

Least favorite = Amanda 100 (if a woman is lying on her back, her breasts should not be standing at attention, IMHO.)

As a side note, did you actually take the picture of Alicia Silverstone?  I hope you've got an iron-clad release for using it.  wink

Nov 18 05 06:46 pm Link

Model

Annjilique

Baltimore, Maryland, US

first let me say i love your work
but i would say take down Diane 01

Nov 18 05 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

William Kious wrote:
Favorite = Anya 101 (back to the camera)

Least favorite = Amanda 100 (if a woman is lying on her back, her breasts should not be standing at attention, IMHO.)

As a side note, did you actually take the picture of Alicia Silverstone?  I hope you've got an iron-clad release for using it.  wink

Hello....thanks for the reply....yes I did take it and yes I have a release to use it in my portfolio. Thanks again

Nov 18 05 09:17 pm Link

Photographer

Harrison Sweazea

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

Lindsay - white tank = my fave. smile

Nov 19 05 12:44 am Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

William Kious wrote:

I disagree..I think this is one of the better shots. He was asking for a critique on his work..not the model's breasts.....not to mention that her breasts look stunning here anyway.

Nov 19 05 01:16 am Link

Photographer

Synergy Canada

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I would use this shot as my avatar.
https://pic1.modelmayhem.com/3/9/5/0/3/43780d253bec1_m.jpg

Otherwise you have a great eye for comp.

Nov 19 05 03:19 am Link

Photographer

William Kious

Delphos, Ohio, US

EyeOnYouModels wrote:

I disagree..I think this is one of the better shots. He was asking for a critique on his work..not the model's breasts.....not to mention that her breasts look stunning here anyway.

I'm entitled to my opinion.  The model's breasts are distracting because they don't look natural.  Furthermore, the lighting is not the greatest (there's too much light on the face compared to the rest of the shot.) 

Do you think it's one of the better shots just because there's nipples to look at?

Nov 19 05 03:51 am Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

I really appreciate everyones honesty. I know everyone has a different opinion and thats what makes it so nice to hear from different people. Sometimes I forget that other people looking at my portfolio might have a different opinion on a shot I really like and it's always nice to hear feedback.
Thanks again, Thomas

Nov 19 05 10:06 am Link