Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Models websites, there has got to be a better way...

Model

Ashley-Tatum

Washington, Arkansas, US

I can find website templates for just about every kind of business except for models! Does anyone know of a good source of website templates for models that would alleviate the need of a full blown design?  I can fill in the blanks, just need a good template!  Any of you models out there with a good site care to share your code for a fee?  Any of you designers out there have a good design that doesn't require full development?  Open to all options!  Thanks, A-T's dad

May 23 05 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

DJTalStudios

Seattle, Washington, US

Posted by Ashley-Tatum: 
I can find website templates for just about every kind of business except for models! Does anyone know of a good source of website templates for models that would alleviate the need of a full blown design?  I can fill in the blanks, just need a good template!  Any of you models out there with a good site care to share your code for a fee?  Any of you designers out there have a good design that doesn't require full development?  Open to all options!  Thanks, A-T's dad

Ashley what type of modeling site are you looking for? Also I dont know if you've checked already but http://www.monstertemplates.com might be able to help you.

May 27 05 04:46 am Link