Forums > Newbie Forum > just a bayou girl relocated 2 the desert

Model

Jamie Billiot

Dulac, Louisiana, US

Hello MM!  I stumbled across this place by accident and was thrilled to see my pics up from a fellow photographer friend!  This looks like a great place to network and I hope that you will all drop by my page to give me feedback.  I'm a fan of honesty, so check out the pics! 

I'm a full time graduate student, teacher trained and kinda fell into this 'picture bizz' by accident.  I travel the powwow circuit lots and was asked to send an application with photos to rez dog clothing company for the 2004 calendar! i did, got in- so check me out mizz july 2004!  And, most of you know my roomie from that shoot Ashley!  Coming from a small native community in LA, I was introduced to the public and since then -by way of association-I was an extra in a film outta la, did a marie claire photo shoot for a cultural segment in november's issue and filmed an IMAX movie which you can all see late spring/early summer called 'hurricane warning' (as of now anyway).  Made the move to AZ for school and found a photographer who was awesome and he hooked me up with some pics and you can see those on my page and his!  *Thanks David* 

So, I know I might be getting old for a few things, but if you like me-keep me in mind.  I'm fun, easy going, and as david said 'not diva llike at all.'  I go home ot south louisiana often, so if you ever interested in some nice bayou shots let me know! 

Everyone here has proven thus far to be kind and very welcoming!  I look forward to more networking.

Dec 08 05 12:56 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Welcome to MM, Jamie!

The Critique forum is great for photo comments/advice.  More info:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=18926

Dec 08 05 02:15 pm Link