Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > u gotta be kidding me.. check this out

Model

Fareed

Mobile, Alabama, US

heres the deal fellas.. i found this guy who looks so like me.. i never saw him before this.. its just so weird and funny at the same time..because we both have the same height.. same background .. same everything else.. heres my profile

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=7103

and here is my other unknown twins profile..

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=164

wat do u say.. ? :S
are we twins or r we not!

May 26 05 03:56 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

How do we know Usman was you before you met your girlfriend? *grin* just kidding. Okay, here's what you do...talk to your parents seperately ...just kidding. LOL You guys have similar features, but... Oh! Flash! One of you could be a model from a Poser program Ty mentioned in another thread. ...okay...which one of you has the adjustable labia?   LOL   I need a vacation.

May 26 05 04:03 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

so like, did one of you make one of these posts and the other one made the other?

I wave my moderator sceptor at you and say "please post your topic only once and keep it in the appropriate forum."

or else he get the hose again...

May 26 05 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

John Swoger

Peoria, Arizona, US

You could pass for brothers that's for sure. Mom or dad have something they need to tell you.....LOL

May 26 05 04:06 pm Link

Model

Fareed

Mobile, Alabama, US

haha.. this is just crazy!

May 26 05 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

HDellinger

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hmm... I dont know.  I worked with Gooseman and honestly, other than nationality I dont think you guys look much alike.

Maybe its just me...

May 26 05 04:53 pm Link

Model

A Cristina

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

similar..
but not twin like..but you both are very attractive
Aprille

May 26 05 05:40 pm Link