Model

KaboudMIU

Miramar, Florida, US

Hey guys..( Im really bored)

Any of you read your horoscopes? Well if your one of the ones who do....have you ever checked your horoscope on about 5 different websites to compare and see if they match?

I was reading my horoscope on yahoo, and was very pleased with what I was reading. Hmmm I said too good to be true. Lets check what the others are saying.Well I checked, and none of them were even close to matching. The closest thing they had to matching were the fonts they were written in. I'm not happy. lol

Dec 14 05 09:23 am Link

Photographer

groupw

Maricopa, Arizona, US

I just read the one in my local paper for grins (it's on the same page as the comics so I figure that's what it's for!) Usually they are very vague so you can interpret however you want. However it is surprising how often it is a little more specific and intersects with something I have going on that day.  About a week ago, I had a shoot for the first time with an inexperienced model. My horoscope said I had a project that day that would require patience, but I would be rewarded if I was.

Well...she did require quite a bit of coaching, but I came up with some very nice shots in the 40's glamour style as well as a very nice day with a sweet, beautiful woman.  Maybe I should pay more attention to horoscopes....hmm.....

Dec 14 05 01:29 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I only read mine in the Onion and the Shepherd Express (the latter being a local free paper).

Dec 14 05 02:16 pm Link

Model

Tammy Renee

Austin, Texas, US

Scropio Horoscope 12/14/05

AdZe's Fortune Cookie
A motivational speech could prove helpful.

Current Influence of the Inner Planets
Each influence lasts from a day to several weeks.

Make a new balance between your personal needs and your employment status. The greater the contrast, the greater the potential.... Take three deep breaths and think deep thoughts. Find a new focus. You are the star. Communicate.... You can support and encourage the arts.... Spur yourself and your partner to new levels of stimulation.

Current Influence of the Outer Planets
Each influence lasts from several weeks to a month or more.

Develop your sense of fair play.... Get more power by vowing to become a "master."... It's easy to enjoy new duties and routines. You can improve your sense of well being. Take pleasure in new experience. Personal relations get better now.... You are challenged to be charismatic. Express your fantasies. Steer clear of hypersensitive folks.

Dec 14 05 02:40 pm Link