Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

theda wrote:
I wasn't aware that Suze Randall was a lesbian.  She definitely shoots for men, as does her daughter.

I've tried doing better lesbian work (as model/art director), but the photographers didn't "get it" and most of the shots didn't turn out the way I wanted them.  Which means I should buy a camera and do it myself.

I'm In!

Dec 14 05 05:20 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Dec 14 05 05:22 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Poop...

I couldn't get a shoot lately if I stapled my camera to my forehead!

Dec 14 05 05:23 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

You had better be careful BCG...not only are you showing knowledge of lesbianism, but also (and this is a bigger surprise...lol) of good photographers, I am going to look up these people now. People might think you are smart and open minded or something. We wouldn't want that!

Dec 14 05 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Lapis wrote:
You had better be careful BCG...not only are you showing knowledge of lesbianism, but also (and this is a bigger surprise...lol) of good photographers, I am going to look up these people now. People might think you are smart and open minded or something. We wouldn't want that!

my dear Lapis...if we ever met, you would give me that look you have waited all your life to give...and i would look back and confirm your gaze.

Dec 14 05 05:30 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

https://www.artline.com/associations/ipa/show/show99/exhibitors/wise/von_unwe.jpg

This is some photography by Ellen von Unwerth

and it is very very kick ass

Dec 14 05 06:09 pm Link