Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

this is a drinking thread so you technically need to be of legal drinking age whereever you are located. everytime you post a toast, you have to take a drink (a shot, a WHOLE beer, a GLASS of wine, etc) and tell us what you're drinking. toast the mayhem community, and although we will all be in separate parts of the world, in a way we will be drinking together. I'll start.

I would like to first off say thanks to all those who have put me in my palce here, and to those who have critiqued me. Everyone who has said good and bad, thank you. And to those who personally know me and tell me I will never reach my goals - F*** YOU! I am in the process right now, and not getting winded yet. I'd also like to take this oppurtunity to appologize to anyone i may have offended with my forum posts - sometimes i just play devil's advocate and take it too damn far. enjoy your drinks, and don't forget to tip your waitresses. I drink to all of you, to your health, your artistry, and your families.

Drink: Smirnoff

Dec 15 05 03:54 am Link

Photographer

JBPhoto

Belleville, Michigan, US

F**K you too.  Now quit stealing my jokes.

Dec 15 05 05:59 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

people didnt know i drank until they saw me sober.

Dec 15 05 06:28 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

BCG wrote:
people didnt know i drank until they saw me sober.

People think I am drinking when I am sober and think I am sober when I am drinking.

Seriously.

Dec 15 05 09:30 am Link