Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Something irritating today...

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

I just realized after my mom passed on there was a few more CD accounts kicking around at the bank...The thing that sux.. is when my passed my sister had power of attorney... She still has most of the pass books... So Even though I can get the money... I can't.. until I get the books from her apparently... .. SO......  I have to end up doing that on christmas most likely as I haven't heard squat from her yet about the upcoming holiday...

It sucks when I'm short on $$ I have bills to pay and trying to keep out of debt and I have money but no way to touch it yet... sad sad

Dec 17 05 09:32 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

can you ask sis for a buy out??

Dec 17 05 11:09 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

Nothing worse then chasing down money deserved at this time of the year.

Dec 17 05 11:42 am Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Until I see her at xmas or if I see her then.. I'll get the books then from her. In the meantime I'm pretty much coasting on less than $200 for two weeks when I get paid again with my job.  I hate bi-weekly paychecks... lol

Hopefully soon enough I'll get another job as currently with my job that I'm in.. I've been given a deadline of the end of January to have another job. If not I'm out one way or the other. Hopefully I'll quit beforehand and get another job.

Dec 17 05 11:59 am Link

Model

CTD- NYC Model

Fairfield, Connecticut, US

My friend's boss still owes him like $ 3000... his ex boss owes him 200.
My grandma died last year and my mom was getting money from her will and was giving my sister and myself 2500. But nothing yet =/

Dec 17 05 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

All this talk about Christmas and lack of cash reminds me I’m looking for studio gear to buy…whos selling what?

Dec 17 05 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

with my blood pressure on the rise, and my kidneys failing, i will be dead in a few years top...i plan to put several of my MM pals in my will.

Dec 17 05 12:12 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Let me know where to send the condolence cards... wink

Dec 17 05 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

BCG wrote:
with my blood pressure on the rise, and my kidneys failing, i will be dead in a few years top...i plan to put several of my MM pals in my will.

I hope you are just pulling our legs...

Dec 18 05 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

Mike Cummings wrote:

I hope you are just pulling our legs...

sadly...there is no joke about it.

Dec 18 05 01:37 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Talk about a post ender...BCG, you know that no matter what, there are a lot of people that get joy from your fart jokes.

Dec 18 05 01:40 pm Link