Forums > Model Colloquy > Miss Secret Magazine 2006--help this kinky kitten!

Model

Rascal Rebelkitten

Washington, Arkansas, US

Hello there fellow MM members!

Since I only do this type of thing about once a year.....
Secret Magazine Miss Secret 2006 Election

I just found out about this contest and was hoping you could help me out (I'm three weeks behind due to being away for the wedding and need to catch up!). Click on my gallery from http://www.secretmag.com/Members/Models/Models.asp and if you like what you see, give me a shout (a 10 vote would be nice--hehe). You can vote for others too, so you wouldn't have to just vote for me alone.

Oh, and Secret 28 is hot off the press! If you want this spooky covergirl in HW Design haunting your dreams every night, this issue is now available at a special rate of 12.5 euro from http://www.secretmag.com

All the best for a happy holiday season!
Audra

Dec 22 05 11:38 pm Link

Model

Alli B

Syracuse, New York, US

who wouldnt vote for ya !!!! ill be rootin for ya....and i know youll knock em dead ! good luck woman smile

*hugz*

Dec 22 05 11:48 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I'm all over it for ya sweetheart!!

Dec 23 05 10:25 am Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Audra, why does your work have to be so plain and boring?  Actually, I love the creativity.

Good luck to you.  I am sure you will catch up.

Dec 23 05 10:29 am Link

Model

Jessa Rae

Tallahassee, Florida, US

Man, the top two girls are (IMHO) awful looking!!! The next two are hot but I love your photos.  Good luck, I voted for ya!

Dec 23 05 12:41 pm Link

Model

trina

Blue Mountain, Alabama, US

Audra

I voted for you a few days ago when you sent the message through the Secret Mag group.

Your work is awesome. Good luck on the contest and congrats on the wedding.

Trina

Dec 23 05 03:01 pm Link

Model

io

New York, New York, US

Hey lady! You know you have my vote....

Dec 24 05 12:52 am Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

I voted for you and I voted for you again here from Hawaii (different IP address on the laptop.)  I'm glad I was able to cross you off my "Most Wanted" list in 2005 and finally get some ropes, duct tape, handcuffs, zip ties, etc. around you...  maybe in 2006 you can face the Pit and the Pendulum too!  big_smile

Dec 26 05 02:00 am Link