Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > WTF is the world coming to?

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

I was checking the temperature back home... No hell hasn't frozen over yet... But it has dropped a few degress...  That story is disturbing... LOL

Jan 06 06 09:29 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

Envy wrote:

Are you talking about dolphin sex?
http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html

Wow.  I'm speachless.  Not quite sure what to think of that.

Jan 06 06 10:39 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Whatever happened to same-species marriage?

Three words for you:

Out date 'd

big_smile

Jan 06 06 10:42 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

I really makes you wonder what a person is thinking. . . .no. . . .HOW a person is thinking that would make them think to do something like that, know what I mean?  A good case study in psychology.

Jan 06 06 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Inferi wrote:
I really makes you wonder what a person is thinking. . . .no. . . .HOW a person is thinking that would make them think to do something like that, know what I mean?  A good case study in psychology.

I have no friggin' clue what you mean...

There was once this girl-goat that... wait... let me call Mr. Springer... big_smile

Jan 06 06 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

retphoto

Sunbury, Pennsylvania, US

Just to let some of you know.....

When they do the Dolphin swims, they always try to put you in a lycra skin, because bare human skin is erotic to the dolphin....

and they warn you of this....they also try to make sure that you're "paired' up with a Female Dolphin.

One more thing....OUR DNA is also only off by less than 3%

For More Information, read "Dolphin Dreamtime" published in 1987 by Jim Nollman

Jan 06 06 10:53 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

The best thing about internet messageboards: no matter how distasteful or obscure a subject, there is someone out there who is an expert on it....

The dolphin treatise was one of the more disturbing things i have read lately, but i have seen much worse.

Jan 06 06 10:55 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Lapis wrote:
The dolphin treatise was one of the more disturbing things i have read lately, but i have seen much worse.

I bet you did!

That is probably the reason I think your brain is soo hot! (Well..., yeah, the rest of your physical appearance too).. big_smile

Jan 06 06 11:02 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

Lapis wrote:
The best thing about internet messageboards: no matter how distasteful or obscure a subject, there is someone out there who is an expert on it....

Where do you find this stuff to see??  I have friends that are constantly pulling up the freakiest stuff off the internet. . .I'm just baffled how you all find this stuff!

Jan 06 06 11:02 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

UdoR wrote:

I have no friggin' clue what you mean...

I just mean I wonder what went into that person's developmental processes that would lead them down a path to think that sort of behavior is (1) acceptable and (2) a good idea.  It really makes one wonder.  It's another aspect to the nature vs. nurture debate.

Jan 06 06 11:04 pm Link

Model

veester

Portland, Oregon, US

Inferi wrote:

Wow.  I'm speachless.  Not quite sure what to think of that.

You ain't lying, sista...DAMN!

Jan 06 06 11:30 pm Link