Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > PAY to "CHAT" on Wedding Photography forum?

Model

Angelus

Atlanta, Georgia, US

And the laughs just keep on
coming...

I just got an [sarcasm] amazing [/sarcasm] offer in ALL 8 of my email addresses. My self-made spam-filters. And, for good reasons.

And to think I never even heard of
them.

Your thoughts?

I found this email ironically amusing.

"quoting"
=======================
Join Digital Wedding and Studio Forums: 1 Month Update
Melissa and Drew
Date: 
Sat, Dec 31, 2005 9:19 am

Body:
As a professional we want to extend to you a complimentary membership to our private professional wedding and studio FORUMS.  

The first 500 people who register and post a comment or question to our new forums will receive a free one year membership ($25 value).  

Thanks to those who have already joined our forums.  We now have 265 registered users.  The participation level and number of posts have increased dramatically over the last month.  

To encourage even further discussion, we have decided to open up the free one year membership to the first 500 people that register and post rather than just the first 250

Below is an update of recent improvements and changes to the website based on current member feedback.

Update:
  1. Spell Checker has been added.
  2. Registration process is much easier to use than before.  Please refer your friends.
  3. Quick Reply posting issue has been resolved (button removed).
  4. The "not a valid host" error when posting has been addressed.

We are very excited about our new website and forums.  Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Melissa and Drew
www.digitalweddingreview.com

=======================
"end quote"

I'm not trying to hate on them. But, I do wonder how much they regularly charge to *chat* on their website.

..and, NO...I haven't nor do I plan to view their website.

Your thoughts??

Jan 04 06 09:51 pm Link