Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Devious Model: Banner Conest?

Model

Ms Kaylee

Helena, Montana, US

I created a website called Moonlight Image (http://www.moonlightimage.com/) and started working on it today. Well, I ran into a problem. I don't have photoshop and have little picture editing skills using paint (haha) so I need a little help.

For those interested, I need a banner for the site. The size and image used is all up to you. The winner will get a profile on the site. (You can preview it now but it's still being worked on). So...for those who are thinking of entering, have fun.

Also, I'm open to suggestions for the site. If you have any, feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. smile

Jan 06 06 10:37 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

I'll put something together tomorrow afternoon when I get home from accompanying a model friend to a shoot.

Jan 06 06 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

I dunno. I have to admit that the name alone would make people wonder because of the negative connotations behind the word devious.

de·vi·ous   Audio pronunciation of "devious"
adj.

1. Not straightforward; shifty: a devious character.

Jan 07 06 05:33 am Link

Model

Ms Kaylee

Helena, Montana, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
I dunno. I have to admit that the name alone would make people wonder because of the negative connotations behind the word devious.

de·vi·ous   Audio pronunciation of "devious"
adj.

1. Not straightforward; shifty: a devious character.

LOL, I know. I was thinking about that last night. I have no clue what I was thinking. I went to www.thesaurus.com to search for a synonym for angelic. I guess I looked at an antonym without thinking. I'm going see if I can have the name changed.

Jan 07 06 04:27 pm Link