Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Exposure Opportunity for Southeastern Models...

Model

Angel Sheffield

Panama City, Florida, US

I wasn't sure where else to put this, but I thought maybe some of the girls from Florida and surrounding states may be interested in it.

RPM Services is proud to announce that we are lending our services to Vital Signs yet again for 2006 Spring Fling Event, going on March 11th & 12th. For the second year in a row, we are proud to present the Miss Spring Fling Contest.

Ladies, here's your chance to shine in the spotlight. The Miss Spring Fling Contest is no wet t-shirt event, it's a 100% clean and classy bikini pageant designed to let your true beauty (not just your booty) shine! Okay, okay, so you want to know why you should get up there and show your pretty, little self in the scorching Panama City Beach weather (aside from a beautiful tan of course)... Well, Miss Spring Fling 2006 will receive $1,500!!! AND several magazines will be covering the event such as Truckin' & Mini Truckin' Magazines, Guage Magazine, StreetSource Magazine, and more, so just participating could possibly land you a shot in a popular magazine!

For more information, visit the Spring Fling website (www.springflingcarshow.com) or email Angel Sheffield at [email protected]

Event: Vital Signs Spring Fling 2006 Car Show & Bikini Contest
Date(s): March 11-12, 2006

Jan 08 06 12:26 am Link

Model

Angel Sheffield

Panama City, Florida, US

err.. sorry, I realize I put it in the wrong forum... Can a mod move it for me please?

Jan 08 06 12:28 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

There seems to be an entrance fee so I am moving to Market.

contact me if you disagree and we can discuss more. 

Mhana moderator

Edit.  Will move back to Off topic until I look into it more.   Maybe General.   It confuses even me sometimes.

Jan 08 06 12:33 am Link

Model

Angel Sheffield

Panama City, Florida, US

Nope no entrance fee for the ladies, the fee is only for the cars that will be showing.

Jan 08 06 12:36 am Link