Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Celebrity Worship

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

I wouldn't say I worship him, but I do have a thing for Harry Connick, Jr...he is one of the two men my husband doesn't mind me drooling over (other than himself of course!) Johnny Depp is the second on that list. I have to break out the P.O.T.C. movie quite often to get my "fix".

I'm also starting to like Heath Ledger a bit. He has become a very good actor. Brad Pitt lost my interest when he started claiming Missouri as his home state (he is from Shawnee, OK...but I don't remember how long he actually lived there).

Music-wise (other than Harry), I have always been a fan of Reba McIntyre. Not only can she sing well, but she's a red-head from my home state!

Jan 15 06 12:35 am Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Sun City, California, US

Worship? - None    But, I wouldn't mind sitting next to the following on a long flight.

Natalie Portman was a performance worth watching in "Cold Mountain" - Big Fan

Bo Derek STILL looks amazing

Darrell Hanna - saw her last year and she looks wonderful.

Juliette Lewis - I've always liked her look - except for the "Starsky and Hutch" remake - guess she needed a paycheck -  dreadful movie

Jan 15 06 12:55 am Link

Photographer

William Kious

Delphos, Ohio, US

Lillith Leda wrote:

Who cares about the fame, I'd just like to shag his brains silly!

Hmmmm... good point.

Jan 15 06 01:47 am Link

Model

mas69ter

Toledo, Ohio, US

Nytevision wrote:
I am a self confessed Christian Bale addict.

I am rather blessed to have a partner who understands and supports me in my addiction.

I think he's just glad I'm over Johnny Depp and that Pirates of the Caribbean has been retired to the DVD cabinet.

Anyone else have an insanely embarrassing case of celebrity worship?

Oh man, we have the same lust for famous guys. Rarr!

Jan 15 06 03:03 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

If anyone can get me Amy Lee from Evanescense, or the lady from Underworld, or a select couple of models from here,,,, I would forever be in your debt and could die a happy man smile

Jan 15 06 03:04 am Link

Model

Angie_P

Statesville, North Carolina, US

Alan from Aavian Prod wrote:

OK, well the eyeliner counts me out!

Aww..Why's that?? A little eyeliner never hurt anyone..wink

Jan 15 06 03:14 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Angie Patterson wrote:

Aww..Why's that?? A little eyeliner never hurt anyone..wink

Someone has obviously never accidently scraped the point along her eye while applying it before,lol.

Jan 15 06 03:17 am Link

Model

egyptmachine

El Paso, Texas, US

Model Sarah wrote:

I love the Deftones but not that much. if he would lose 30 pounds he would be insanely hot.

Mine you ask?

Trent Reznor.

Ahhh yes trent, now I have no kidneys!

Jan 15 06 03:18 am Link

Model

Angie_P

Glamour Boulevard wrote:

Someone has obviously never accidently scraped the point along her eye while applying it before,lol.

Not true. Actually I have done that quite a few times.

Ok, now you're making me have to think of another way to convince him that eyeliner is hot on a man..lol

Jan 15 06 03:21 am Link

Photographer

MirrorImage Photography

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA.... AND OH YA,  JESSICA ALBA!!!

Jan 15 06 03:23 am Link

Model

Angie_P

Mirror Image Photograph wrote:
JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA-JESSICA ALBA.... AND OH YA,  JESSICA ALBA!!!

Did you say Jessica Alba?? lol

Jan 15 06 03:29 am Link

Model

Danica Lee

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
If anyone can get me Amy Lee from Evanescense, or the lady from Underworld, or a select couple of models from here,,,, I would forever be in your debt and could die a happy man smile

Yargh... I get the whole Amy Lee thing from my friends. Now that I have a fringe they have stopped, but it got really annoying at the height of their popularity wink

Jan 15 06 03:32 am Link

Photographer

DreamAwakening

Flagstaff, Arizona, US

Lacey Chabert, as long as she doesnt't open her mouth. That voice is something to shatter glass.

Jan 15 06 03:38 am Link

Model

Danica Lee

mas69ter wrote:
Oh man, we have the same lust for famous guys. Rarr!

Well... I saw them first!

So... Uh, stay away! I don't want to have the hurt you... With... This empty coke bottle right here!

wink

Jan 15 06 04:07 am Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

A photo i took of a local rock singer here in Mass.. Shawn Marazine.. He wears alot of makeup...  scary thing is.. he's prettier than most girls...  He is a great singer and a very cool down to earth person to talk to.

https://pkimpton.net/band_pics/Marazine/PA150202.jpg

You can check out their site @ http://www.marazine.com

Jan 15 06 07:27 am Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Back in my junior high/highschool days and shortly after I had the biggest hangup on Pamela Anderson... Thankgod that died out.. I bequeathed all my Pam Anderson stuff to one of my females friends that has an obsession with her and just in general.. The All American blode.   

As for my obessions in regards to celebs I'd say I'd flip the hell out if I met Tyra Banks.. I don't watch her show or anything but have always admired her beauty and that awesome personality. Also former Penthouse Pet Mason Marconi she's awesome, used to have daily chats/emails with her. Then we wound up losing touch. sad  Then again I have a big hang up on beautiful ethnic women in general but that's besides the point.. lol

Jan 15 06 07:34 am Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
or the lady from Underworld

Kate Beckinsale. You can also see her in Pearl Harbor (a terrible movie) and Van Helsing (even worse)

GWC!

Jan 15 06 08:04 am Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

GWC wrote:

Kate Beckinsale. You can also see her in Pearl Harbor (a terrible movie) and Van Helsing (even worse)

GWC!

Van Helsing was a good movie, then again I'm into monster/horror movies anyways. So what do I know....

Jan 15 06 08:06 am Link

Model

Angie_P

Phil Kimpton wrote:
A photo i took of a local rock singer here in Mass.. Shawn Marazine.. He wears alot of makeup...  scary thing is.. he's prettier than most girls...  He is a great singer and a very cool down to earth person to talk to.

https://pkimpton.net/band_pics/Marazine/PA150202.jpg

You can check out their site @ http://www.marazine.com

Yep, he's hot. Thanks for making my point for me..haha

Jan 15 06 07:37 pm Link

Model

Mandie

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I am obsessed with Shaquille O'Neal - I am his biggest fan and have met him...  But that is entirely non-sexual.

As far as lustations go....

Matthew McConaughey, David Boreanaz, Derek Fisher, Usher, Taye Diggs, Tyson Beckford, Brad Pitt...  the list goes on....

Jan 15 06 07:56 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Art

Seattle, Washington, US

Courtney Love.

Jan 15 06 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Elemental Photo

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Well, I would have to say that Christian Bale is the most attractive man in the world(iMHO, especially in American Psycho), and for looks, charm, brains and wit, I would have to also include Jon Stewart.
But I don't think there is any celebrities that I would freak out over if I met them. Oh, except Alice Cooper, who I am finally seeing in concert in May.

Jan 16 06 08:21 am Link

Model

mas69ter

Toledo, Ohio, US

Oops, posted twice and this one had a major spelling mistake.

Jan 17 06 05:54 pm Link

Model

mas69ter

Toledo, Ohio, US

Nytevision wrote:
So... Uh, stay away! I don't want to have the hurt you... With... This empty coke bottle right here!

wink

Oh no! She's going to throw an empty bottle of evil Coke at me! Ah!

Jan 17 06 05:58 pm Link

Model

Lillith Leda

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Elemental Photo wrote:
Well, I would have to say that Christian Bale is the most attractive man in the world(iMHO, especially in American Psycho),

Oh yeaaaaaaaaah I'd have him with some strawberries and and cream on the side!!

Jan 17 06 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

RumourdProd

SHERMAN OAKS, California, US

Okay, this topic should be fun and creative.  So whoever replied Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp -- boooo on your originality.

I lost my interest in fantasizing about celebs in bed after i slept with a famous icon from the 70s...let's just say, she should've learned by now to sheathe the teeth!

Jan 17 06 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

RumourdProd

SHERMAN OAKS, California, US

Okay, this topic should be fun and creative.  So whoever replied Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp -- boooo on your originality.

I lost my interest in fantasizing about celebs in bed after i slept with a famous icon from the 70s...let's just say, she should've learned by now to sheathe the teeth!

Jan 17 06 07:40 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

MHana wrote:
And Jennifer Tilly are great choices but otherwise people get a Freaking grip.

They are the same as you.   They are people too.  They just do that for their jobs.
Snip

I agree Mark. I have no desire to meet a celebrity let alone worship one. During the 80's (yes the 80's) I worked for Wackenhut security at Tacoma dome and was able to pick and chose what shows I worked (part time benift), so for 2 1/2 years, I've met and talked to most anyone that played the dome and you are 100% right Mark, they are just doing a job and if not for the choice of doing what they liked, I think they would be just as happy with a more normal life.

From eating KFC with Robert Plant to having drinks with Brain Adams or even handing Tina Turner a towel to stop the nose bleed while on stage (um, drugs ya think?), they are just people.
Worship, why?

For this question, I quote Mhana "get a Freaking grip".

Jan 17 06 08:02 pm Link

Model

Danica Lee

Well.. Ya know, some of us aren't so lucky wink

No one here is talking about stalking or kidnapping or anything else. Just sharing opinions on people that we've all heard of. There's no fun in talking about the dude across the street because no one else on here would know who the hell he is and have a girly giggle with me.

And just to keep it fun:

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/nytevision/ChristianBale019.jpg

Christian say's "don't worry, be happy!"

Jan 20 06 04:18 am Link

Photographer

Elemental Photo

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Nytevision wrote:
No one here is talking about stalking or kidnapping or anything else. Just sharing opinions on people that we've all heard of.

Exactly.

Jan 20 06 06:56 am Link