Forums > General Industry > How to get into foot/leg fetish modelling?

Model

MandiB

Columbus, Ohio, US

Hey!  I'm thinking about getting into paid leg and foot modelling, either fetish or fashion.  If anyone knows a good contact as far as this industry is concerned, would you be so kind as to get me some contact info or forward mine along?  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Mandi

Feb 07 08 07:01 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Look up fetish sites and email them about being a model.

Craigslist also seems to have a lot of castings for it.

And MM has some photographers who shoot content.

Feb 07 08 07:02 pm Link

Model

MandiB

Columbus, Ohio, US

Thanks!  I appreciate the advice.  I'm not sure how easy it is to contact them through their paid sites, but I'll give it another try.

Feb 07 08 07:17 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Allen Studio

Tacoma, Washington, US

MandiB wrote:
Thanks!  I appreciate the advice.  I'm not sure how easy it is to contact them through their paid sites, but I'll give it another try.

might want to create a new email address to use for some fetish type work your casting for or replying to.

just sayin...

Feb 07 08 07:20 pm Link

Photographer

FitzMulti - Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

MandiB wrote:

A lot of those sites have a "want to model for us?" link - or, even some type of contact page.

Feb 07 08 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

Lost Viking

Ashville, Ohio, US

From  some of the girls I have talked to, all you have to do is put a photo of your feet on your portfolio and they will find you.

Feb 07 08 07:22 pm Link

Model

MandiB

Columbus, Ohio, US

Lost Viking wrote:
From  some of the girls I have talked to, all you have to do is put a photo of your feet on your portfolio and they will find you.

Excellent idea.  I never thought of that.  Thank you.

Feb 07 08 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

Teila K Day Photography

Panama City Beach, Florida, US

MandiB wrote:
Hey!  I'm thinking about getting into paid leg and foot modelling, either fetish or fashion.  If anyone knows a good contact as far as this industry is concerned, would you be so kind as to get me some contact info or forward mine along?  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Mandi

Several points:  Put a few samples on your profile (with/without polish and a good pedicure of course).  This keeps prospective purchasers and or clients from having to wonder whether or not you fit their requirements.  Put various photos of you on your profile showing what you look like in various pumps, and open toe high heels.  Lately we've been shooting models in nothing less than 6" heels (5" in a pinch).  Go to your shoot already knowing how to walk in 6" heels.. it makes all the difference in the world. 

Additionally, women who wear (U.S.) shoe sizes 6-8 seem to work best for high heel work.. larger sizes in our experience work ONLY when the woman is proportionate to her shoe size.
Example: 6' model with size 10 shoe is ok.  5'4" model with a size 10 shoe is not.  (in our work anyway).

We learned early on that women with ''skiis'' for feet generally don't sell nearly as well in the general market as women with smaller feet (the smaller the high heel, the sexier the look).

Use a good grade nail polish.  You don't have to purchase the most expensive, but use something that will maintain a nice surface throughout a shoot. We use OPI without a hitch.

Just our experience  smile

Good luck!

Feb 07 08 07:42 pm Link

Model

Kennedy Deshawn

Chicago, Illinois, US

Teila K Day Photography wrote:

Additionally, women who wear (U.S.) shoe sizes 6-8 seem to work best for high heel work.. larger sizes in our experience work ONLY when the woman is proportionate to her shoe size.
Example: 6' model with size 10 shoe is ok.  5'4" model with a size 10 shoe is not.  (in our work anyway).

We learned early on that women with ''skiis'' for feet generally don't sell nearly as well in the general market as women with smaller feet (the smaller the high heel, the sexier the look).

this part surprises me.  every casting i've ever seen for foot fetish work has always said size 9 and higher only

Feb 07 08 07:45 pm Link

Model

Sabrina Fox

Durham, North Carolina, US

I have found a lot of people who like large feet. I have very large feet. I'm 5'11" with size 11 shoe......maybe not completely out of proportion, but still quite large. My toes make up the bulk of my shoe size...I have very long toes. I am constantly amazed at the people who see my feet and request foot fetish work from me, simply because they are large and my toes are long. I have done much foot fetish yet...but I'm going to start.

Pantyhose fetish is something you may want to look into, and shoe fetish as well. Some people like just bare feet and legs, but there's a huge market for outrageously high heels and pantyhose is a separate entity in itself.

Good luck!

Feb 07 08 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

Teila K Day Photography

Kennedy Deshawn wrote:

this part surprises me.  every casting i've ever seen for foot fetish work has always said size 9 and higher only

Don't let them fool you.  Many of the quality high heel sellers don't even carry anything higher than a 9.  It isn't uncommon to find it hard to find a lot of styles in a 9 either.
Size 7, 7.5.. and you're good to go generally speaking-  that size is usually avail. in any style under the sun!   In fact, here in the states... go to virtually any "stripper" clothing store, and usually most of the sizes are 6,7,and 8...  9 is usually pushing it on average for the really nice high heel stuff.  *Go to a really nice women's store that offers the nice heels and you'll see the same (generally speaking)... the larger the size, the less selection that will be available to you when buying the good stuff.

You'll find guys on Craigs list casting for long feet with blue veins showing... but, that is of course the exception to the rule..

like I said, I'm going by our experience, your experience might be different.. we've been shooting such content since 1997.   Rule of thumb.. smaller the foot (size 5 is pushing it) the more the model can command /  the more versatile the model.     Good luck everyone!!

Feb 07 08 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Glamour

Miami Beach, Florida, US

MandiB wrote:

Mandi

Probably the best way is to seek out the photographers who shoot this sort of thing. Like someone else said if you have a lot of those kinds of photos in your portfolio they will find you.

There are several "leg fetish" mags out there. Get a hold of some and copy the photographers' names and do a search. One note...don't contract the magazines directly as they don't deal with the models...they buy pictures from the photographers.

some leg fetish photographers that come to mind are
Ed Fox www.edfox.com  (also a foot fetish photographer)
Suze Randall www.suze.net
Dave Naz www.davenaz.com

Feb 07 08 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

Sockpuppet Studios

San Francisco, California, US

I have gotten some work with the other spectrum...

tiny little 5.5 feet...

Just get your feet of display and they will come to you....

Collin J. Rae shoots awesome foot fetish stuff...

Feb 07 08 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Glamour

Miami Beach, Florida, US

MandiB wrote:

Mandi

Probably the best way is to seek out the photographers who shoot this sort of thing. Like someone else said if you have a lot of those kinds of photos in your portfolio they will find you.

There are several "leg fetish" mags out there. Get a hold of some and copy the photographers' names and do a search. One note...don't contract the magazines directly as they don't deal with the models...they buy pictures from the photographers.

some leg fetish photographers that come to mind are
Ed Fox www.edfox.com  (also a foot fetish photographer)
Suze Randall www.suze.net
Dave Naz www.davenaz.com

Feb 07 08 08:16 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Don't let them fool you.  Many of the quality high heel sellers don't even carry anything higher than a 9.  It isn't uncommon to find it hard to find a lot of styles in a 9 either.
Size 7, 7.5.. and you're good to go generally speaking-  that size is usually avail. in any style under the sun!   In fact, here in the states... go to virtually any "stripper" clothing store, and usually most of the sizes are 6,7,and 8...  9 is usually pushing it on average for the really nice high heel stuff.  *Go to a really nice women's store that offers the nice heels and you'll see the same (generally speaking)... the larger the size, the less selection that will be available to you when buying the good stuff.

You'll find guys on Craigs list casting for long feet with blue veins showing... but, that is of course the exception to the rule..

like I said, I'm going by our experience, your experience might be different.. we've been shooting such content since 1997.   Rule of thumb.. smaller the foot (size 5 is pushing it) the more the model can command /  the more versatile the model.     Good luck everyone!!

I'm curious.  Who would you consider the "quality high heel sellers" to be?

Feb 07 08 08:20 pm Link

Model

The Original Sin

Louisville, Kentucky, US

I'm a 5 to 6 depending on the shoe, can walk and stand in 5-6 inches and I have "great feet" according to the fetish people I've met- I'm just apparently too far out of market to get any work, lol!

Feb 07 08 08:23 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

Los Angeles, California, US

this is just untrue

i have a closet full of expensive shoes and i wear a 10

judging from your avi - we may have a different opinion on "nice shoes", though...

oh well smile

edit: is dior nice?  dior from bergdorfs?

check out these sizes!!!

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/ca … 9cat243319

up to a 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 07 08 08:24 pm Link

Photographer

digital Artform

MelissaLynnette LaDiva wrote:

I'm curious.  Who would you consider the "quality high heel sellers" to be?

These guys get my vote big_smile

Feb 07 08 08:26 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

digital Artform wrote:

These guys get my vote big_smile

Cool!

Feb 07 08 08:34 pm Link

Model

Elle

Marshfield, Wisconsin, US

*takes notes* wink

Feb 07 08 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

Teila K Day Photography

LelaHazary wrote:
this is just untrue

i have a closet full of expensive shoes and i wear a 10

judging from your avi - we may have a different opinion on "nice shoes", though...

oh well smile

edit: is dior nice?  dior from bergdorfs?

check out these sizes!!!

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/ca … 9cat243319

up to a 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. lets be sure to read very carefully before we start saying what is true and untrue.  "nice" is a good constructed shoe that wears well, high quality heel, high qual. padded instep, etc., etc., good leather, you know the deal; the name on the shoe is moot.

Yes, I noticed the sizes at the link, I noticed that most were not 5" nor 6" heels, and I also noticed that you're forgetting or overlooking the reality of the "heel/hose" business on the internet.  Few are running out to shoot in $600 heels.  Fewer photographers in the business will stock a $600 heel, in 3 - 5 sizes, only to have to stock additional styles in various sizes... such transcends reality.

AVI :  Nice shoes are nice shoes, I'm sure anyone on here male/female can basically tell a "nice" shoe.. however, we wouldn't have a women running the bases and sliding into home with a pair of $600 heels on...  you might run such a shoot differently of course, and thats great!

You might have tons of shoes that are size 12, but *in my experience*, unless you're in a shop that caters to cross dressers and $50 high heels, you're not going to find too many mainstream shops that offer a size 12 in a 5" nor 6" high heel in various styles.

Edit:

Perhaps I should reiterate that I'm talking about 5" and 6" heels (I mentioned that was our focus in a past post in this thread yet I probably didn't convey that such heel heights is what I was referring to in reference to sizes).  If you guys n gals are finding a lot of great styles in 5" and 6" high heels in sizes greater than size 9 then we'd be interested in that particular carrier.  It goes without saying that a myriad of sizes can be found in a common shoe.

Feb 07 08 08:45 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

Ok.. lets be sure to read very carefully before we start saying what is true and untrue.  "nice" is a good constructed shoe that wears well, high quality heel, high qual. padded instep, etc., etc., good leather, you know the deal; the name on the shoe is moot.

Yes, I noticed the sizes at the link, I noticed that most were not 5" nor 6" heels, and I also noticed that you're forgetting or overlooking the reality of the "heel/hose" business on the internet.  Few are running out to shoot in $600 heels.  Fewer photographers in the business will stock a $600 heel, in 3 - 5 sizes, only to have to stock additional styles in various sizes... such transcends reality.

AVI :  Nice shoes are nice shoes, I'm sure anyone on here male/female can basically tell a "nice" shoe.. however, we wouldn't have a women running the bases and sliding into home with a pair of $600 heels on...  you might run such a shoot differently of course, and thats great!

You might have tons of shoes that are size 12, but *in my experience*, unless you're in a shop that caters to cross dressers and $50 high heels, you're not going to find too many mainstream shops that offer a size 12 in a 5" nor 6" high heel in various styles.

see nordstrom.  steve madden

cant get any more "MAINSTREAM" then that!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2968913/0~2 … 007118&P=1

up to an 11

would you like to guess again?

edit:  come to think of it, what store offers 6 inch heels and DOESNT also cater to cross dressers???

Feb 07 08 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

Teila K Day Photography

(sigh) I don't know where you're usually shooting, but I don't think most photographers filling an order have the luxury to run out to the local Nords, to pick up a pair of 6" heels, for a 19 year old to screw up as she's photographed pretending to play hopscotch up and down a cracked side walk...  nor would they select such a shoe for such a shot (you and your shop might in your business).  When filling orders; some site requests a red head in heels.. they're not talking about a fashion shot with someone lounging on a day bed, in $500 high heels... but they often don't want $40 stripper heels either.. Depends on the site/buyer.  Thats typical of the business.

The sellers you name are not readily avail in many areas, but I'm sure you know that.  We purchase a lot online, yet the reality is that we often have to pickup a pair of heels... and in our world, a girl would a size 12 foot can pretty much forget about having an easy time shopping for the heels we'd be likely to shoot her in.. if we shot such sizes. (we don't).

I think most of us will agree that Cross Dressers who wear say a size 12-15 usually don't have the same selection as a woman with a size 7 foot.  In our experience, the sexier shoes are in the sizes between 5,6,7,8ish...  and become less attractive in the same style once pushing past size 8..  ** but thats just our experience with genre.  You might have clients that really like the look of a 5'4" woman in a size 12, 6" high heel open toe sandal.

For us- size 6-8 has been the sweet spot with clients and size 6-8 are the sizes that we've had the best experience shopping for.

Again, your experience might be different and I respect that.

Best in Photography to you!

Feb 07 08 09:25 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

(sigh) I don't know where you're usually shooting, but I don't think most photographers filling an order have the luxury to run out to the local Nords, to pick up a pair of 6" heels, for a 19 year old to screw up as she's photographed pretending to play hopscotch up and down a cracked side walk...  nor would they select such a shoe for such a shot (you and your shop might in your business).  When filling orders; some site requests a red head in heels.. they're not talking about a fashion shot with someone lounging on a day bed, in $500 high heels... but they often don't want $40 stripper heels either.. Depends on the site/buyer.  Thats typical of the business.

The sellers you name are not readily avail in many areas, but I'm sure you know that.  We purchase a lot online, yet the reality is that we often have to pickup a pair of heels... and in our world, a girl would a size 12 foot can pretty much forget about having an easy time shopping for the heels we'd be likely to shoot her in.. if we shot such sizes. (we don't).

I think most of us will agree that Cross Dressers who wear say a size 12-15 usually don't have the same selection as a woman with a size 7 foot.  In our experience, the sexier shoes are in the sizes between 5,6,7,8ish...  and become less attractive in the same style once pushing past size 8..  ** but thats just our experience with genre.  You might have clients that really like the look of a 5'4" woman in a size 12, 6" high heel open toe sandal.

For us- size 6-8 has been the sweet spot with clients and size 6-8 are the sizes that we've had the best experience shopping for.

Again, your experience might be different and I respect that.

Best in Photography to you!

i shot for l.a. gear

who did you shoot for?

Feb 07 08 09:27 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Glamour

Miami Beach, Florida, US

LelaHazary wrote:

i shot for l.a. gear

who did you shoot for?

can we get back on topic?

Feb 07 08 09:34 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

Miami Glamour wrote:

can we get back on topic?

sorry

Feb 07 08 09:35 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

huh... i guess you cant then.  nevermind lol

Feb 08 08 12:27 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

LelaHazary wrote:
i shot for l.a. gear

who did you shoot for?

Did you notice this was a thread about fetish work? 

Although it has been my experience that there's a pretty wide selection of extreme heels in larger sizes.  Brands like Jante, Ellie, Pleaser and Highest Heel all manufacture them. I don't doubt the smaller feet are more popular with those looking for foot fetish content, though. Blame Barbie!

Feb 08 08 12:57 am Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

theda wrote:

Did you notice this was a thread about fetish work? 

Although it has been my experience that there's a pretty wide selection of extreme heels in larger sizes.  Brands like Jante, Ellie, Pleaser and Highest Heel all manufacture them. I don't doubt the smaller feet are more popular with those looking for foot fetish content, though. Blame Barbie!

The OP clarified in her initial post saying "fetish or fashion,"

I haven't looked at her feet yet though, so I can't offer my "expert" opinion.

Feb 08 08 01:02 am Link

Model

cheryllynnh

Flint, Michigan, US

If you build it they will come - your port to look like foot/leg fetish material - see mine!

Feb 08 08 06:56 am Link

Photographer

Scott Johnson Studios

Wausau, Wisconsin, US

www.wusfeetlinks.com you can find some other sites off of that one. A lot of sites require little of no exp.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071008/12/470a5ffc6c0d1_m.jpg

Feb 08 08 07:04 am Link

Model

cheryllynnh

Flint, Michigan, US

Scott Johnson Studios wrote:
www.wusfeetlinks.com you can find some other sites off of that one. A lot of sites require little of no exp.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071008/12/470a5ffc6c0d1_m.jpg

Hmmm have i seen you there before?  LOL

Feb 08 08 07:07 am Link

Photographer

Scott Johnson Studios

Wausau, Wisconsin, US

cheryllynnh wrote:

Hmmm have i seen you there before?  LOL

no, i don't think so smile

Feb 08 08 07:08 am Link

Photographer

John Felici

Pascoag, Rhode Island, US

MandiB wrote:

Mandi

Well you could come to mass and model for my site:
http://www.footpixies.com
yikes)

Feb 08 08 07:10 am Link

Model

amanda logue

Albany, California, US

Its not hard I do a lot o foot fetish work contact me if you like I know some people in your area...

Feb 08 08 07:12 am Link

Photographer

Scott Johnson Studios

Wausau, Wisconsin, US

ElleM  wrote:
*takes notes* wink

lol

Feb 08 08 07:16 am Link

Model

cheryllynnh

Flint, Michigan, US

John Felici wrote: