Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Can a toilet be a crystal ball?

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Just when I thought life was getting better, the toilet stopped flushing, once again.

Then the manifold on my van (only 2 years old, less than 30,000 miles) starts leaking.

The the breaks start to shake (rotors are bad) and so on and so on and so on.

I'm wondering if flushing isn't gonna start becoming an indicator of how my future weeks will be.  But maybe it will be like a crystal ball.  When the toilet flushes, life is good.  When it stops working, get ready for a difficult week.

Jan 18 06 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

ThefStopsHere

Olympia, Washington, US

Alan from Aavian Prod wrote:
Just when I thought life was getting better, the toilet stopped flushing, once again.

Then the manifold on my van (only 2 years old, less than 30,000 miles) starts leaking.

I'm wondering if flushing isn't gonna start becoming an indicator of how my future weeks will be.  But maybe it will be like a crystal ball.  When the toilet flushes, life is good.  When it stops working, get ready for a difficult week.

like the poker playing plumber says... "a good flush beats a full house!"

Jan 18 06 06:31 pm Link

Model

Horsie Girl

Santa Rosa, California, US

I'm still waiting flush or no flush.

Jan 18 06 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Brant

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Now theres a picture I could see a hot looking model wearing high heels with  plunger in her hand with an overflowing toilet.

Jan 18 06 07:33 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Crazy Benny

Rochester, New York, US

it could be a crystal bowl tongue

Jan 18 06 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

nathan combs

Waynesboro, Virginia, US

Huckleberry  Images wrote:
Now theres a picture I could see a hot looking model wearing high heels with  plunger in her hand with an overflowing toilet.

working on it as we speek i am trying to talk my gfrind in to it Duse it mater that she is wearing a mooomooo she keeps looking at me in that go to hell look lol

Jan 18 06 07:44 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

Huckleberry  Images wrote:

As long as it is just *water* coming over the edge.

Jan 18 06 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:

As long as it is just *water* coming over the edge.

Where I live:

https://www.socalpromodels.com/myboat.jpg

We don't want no water coming over the edge!

Jan 18 06 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Horsie Girl wrote:
I'm still waiting flush or no flush.

Sorry, there will be no boat ride until the kaka starts flowing freely.

Jan 18 06 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Alan from Aavian Prod wrote:

I definitely see the future in my toilet - if i see a turd - life is gonna be shitty, if i see gold - i'm seeing my gf soon.

Jan 19 06 12:12 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Um, if the handle goes down without resistant then usually that means the chain connecting the handle to the valve that lets the water out of the tank to flush the toilet came loose.just put it back on. The water in the tank is clean.

Jan 19 06 12:16 am Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
Um, if the handle goes down without resistant then usually that means the chain connecting the handle to the valve that lets the water out of the tank to flush the toilet came loose.just put it back on. The water in the tank is clean.

Hmmmmmm, boat potties don't have tanks with clean water and floats and handles you push.  They have valves and switches and pumps and hoses and clamps and storage tanks and wires and all kinds of things.  Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

I wish that life was as simple as a lever and a chain.  Ini the meantime, this is day two of public restrooms with Tanks with clean water, floats and handles.  Alas it isn't the same.

They had to tear apart the engine on my relatively new van (less than 30,000 miles),  The manifold gaskets were already bad.  They tell me they will have to replace my rotors (defective, they are out of round) and my rear springs (the van is sagging).

So I hope the potty has not become the Crystal Bowl as one poster has suggested.  As soon as my van is fixed, I will yank the macerator pump and see what the problem is.  Until then, I see no point.  If the Gods had wanted me to flush, he would have given me a tank and handle.

Jan 19 06 08:41 am Link