Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > bring back MARIO

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

i went hunting for more videogames to send to my niece, as it i recently sent a ps2 system and a few games to my sick nephew...well finding games with the spirit and funny factor of Mario are long but over...hell has anyone seen the commercial to CALL To DUTY 2???...i damn near had a WWII fashback.

Jan 18 06 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

The Art of CIP

Long Beach, California, US

BCG wrote:
i went hunting for more videogames to send to my niece, as it i recently sent a ps2 system and a few games to my sick nephew...well finding games with the spirit and funny factor of Mario are long but over...hell has anyone seen the commercial to CALL To DUTY 2???...i damn near had a WWII fashback.

How wild is that game - it is bananas!!!!  I play late night with the lights outs and the surround sound going - seriously - when the ambushes happen I've jumped a few times...  I got the chance to talk to some of the developers of that one...  That game is nuts...  What's crazier is you haven't seen anything yet - the best WWII games are yet to come... But back to the Mario fun factor..  try anything in the Crash Bandicoot series...

Jan 18 06 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

The Art of CIP wrote:

How wild is that game - it is bananas!!!!  I play late night with the lights outs and the surround sound going - seriously - when the ambushes happen I've jumped a few times...  I got the chance to talk to some of the developers of that one...  That game is nuts...  What's crazier is you haven't seen anything yet - the best WWII games are yet to come... But back to the Mario fun factor..  try anything in the Crash Bandicoot series...

i damn near pooped my pants laffing at the commercials they had...i am thinking that a thirteen year old girl can do without simulating the perils of door to door fighting.

Jan 18 06 06:44 pm Link