Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > 3 day weekend..

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

Well for me at least.. I have tomorrow off from work to get some things done that I can't do normally while at work or on the weekends... Luckily the oil company is coming... Apparently I ran out of oil during the course of the day... The kitchen is down to the 50's hopefully the temperature won't drop anymore...  blah...

Jan 19 06 04:38 pm Link

Model

Sonya Marie

Tucson, Arizona, US

I on the other hand can only DREAM of 2 day weekends much less 3 day weekends!
Enjoy yourself..

Jan 19 06 05:21 pm Link

Model

Horsie Girl

Santa Rosa, California, US

What is a weekend?  I work seven days a week.  I don't know what a day off is.  Is it nice?

Jan 19 06 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

I have discretionary time to use up before I leave my job on the 31st.. gonna try to squeeze in another day hopefully.. if not I'll lose the discretionary time... Only part that's gonna make me sick tomorrow is paying my real estate taxes... As the thing is back in November I had work done my cherokee.. so I had to let the real estate tax bill pass... so this time is 2 bills in one.. So it's $1,200 bucks... so it's not a cheap day off... LOL  I might spend a good portion of the evening either at the bar have some drinks.. or at one of the classier strip clubs and have a few drinks and be entertained.  Or I might stock up earlier in the day at the liquor store and get plastered at home.. smile

Jan 19 06 06:17 pm Link