Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > How many of you actually fantasized about ...

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

You're not Wonder Woman? I looked at your pictures and except for the lack of star-spangled panties you could have fooled me!!!

Posted by Larisa Burdeynaya: 
i wanted to be Wonder Woman. my sister told me that if i spun around twelve times and said the pledge of allegiance that i would be. hmmm..well im obviously not.now that i think about it..that was a really mean thing to do.
im gonna call her now and make her feel bad about herself
smile

Jun 11 05 07:00 am Link

Model

No Pe

Berat, Berat, Albania

Jun 11 05 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Posted by Chelsea: 

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 
How many of you actually fantasized about growing up to be a Model, or a Photographer?

When I was a kid, I fantasized about having a band like Earth, Wind & Fire. I still do every now and then.

I never fantasized about being a model... I always wanted to be a stripper... (I don't want to become a stripper now of course that is not my dream lol but that was my dream when I was little! seriously! lol I was a weird little girl.

Jun 11 05 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Posted by Chelsea: 

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 
How many of you actually fantasized about growing up to be a Model, or a Photographer?

When I was a kid, I fantasized about having a band like Earth, Wind & Fire. I still do every now and then.

I never fantasized about being a model... I always wanted to be a stripper... (I don't want to become a stripper now of course that is not my dream lol but that was my dream when I was little! seriously! lol I was a weird little girl.

messed that up,,lol

Chelsea,  you might be a bit wierd, but from the looks of it, in a good way..lol

Jun 11 05 03:18 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I always wanted to be a dancer on the show Solid Gold.  They got to wear costumers, be on film, and get attention.  Yeah, considering the show is cancelled I'm doing the next best thing!

Jun 11 05 03:22 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Post hidden on Mar 02, 2016 10:17 am
Reason: other
Comments:
Quote from a User who is requesting Privacy.

Jun 11 05 03:25 pm Link

Model

No Pe

Berat, Berat, Albania

Jun 12 05 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

I wanted to live with bears and penguins in outer space.

Actually, I still do...

Jun 12 05 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by Ched: 

Actually, I still do...

What kind of bear?

==
update for mine.
Someone reminded me and I am amazed that I forgot.  I loved, loved, loved Baseball when I was young. 
Wanted to play Center field for the Red Sox and win the world series for them.
Well there is still the Cubs.

Jun 13 05 12:26 am Link

Model

Kavonna

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Posted by Chelsea: 

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

that is so funny me too,LOL when I was little I wanted to be a model that stripped LOL

Of course I don't think that now I just dropped the stripper and kept the model.

I have always fantasized about being a model I use to walk around the house switching in my mothers high heels when I was little and use to have fashion shows for my barbies( Aww so cute,LOL) so I have always wanted to be a model. Even though alot of my life endeavours have taken me away from it (school, military etc.) I seem to always make my way back

Jun 13 05 12:27 am Link

Model

Elizabeth Carter

Chicago, Illinois, US

When I "Grow Up" I will get back to this question wink

Boochies!

Jun 13 05 02:31 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Elizabeth Carter: 
When I "Grow Up" I will get back to this question wink

Boochies!

Lol. Elizabeth, I've been wanting to shave my head bald and become a monk. Please don't make me wait too long k?

Jun 15 05 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Ched: 

Actually, I still do...

Cool. Me and my fantasy replica Earth, Wind & Fire band will play "Jupiter" at your shuttle take off party. *grin*

Jun 15 05 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

NightBreed

New Port Richey, Florida, US

Posted by ModiX: 
At first I wanted to be a princess. Then I rapidly advanced to spacejockey, surgeon, fighterpilot, bountyhunter, archeologist, writer....

Now I aim for one thing only. World domination.

Pinky, are you Pondering what I am Pondering??

Jun 15 05 10:36 pm Link

Model

Gone Baby Gone

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I never wanted to be a model.

I wanted to be...a lumberjack!

Sorry, I HAD to do that. It's part of my therapy.

*nods*

Jun 16 05 02:58 am Link

Model

Maxtastic

Northampton, Massachusetts, US

Up until highschool, my dream was to be a bartender. Since then, my dream is to be extremely rich. I can do without the famous, just after the money.

Jun 16 05 03:56 am Link

Photographer

p h o t o f a s h i o n

London, England, United Kingdom

Posted by Alyssa Lovelle: 

*nods*

well as a model you DO get to wear high heels, suspenders and a bra and you were born a girle unlike your dear papa!!
;-)

Jun 16 05 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

Amanda Schlicher

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Marine Biologist.

I liked dolphins, what can i say?

Jun 16 05 05:39 pm Link

Model

StaciF

New York, New York, US

I actually wanted to be a fashion designer- but was held back by the inability to sew....so model is the next best thing-still can be creative with other peoples clothes

Jun 16 05 05:47 pm Link

Model

Gone Baby Gone

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted by *!photofashion!*: 

*nods*

well as a model you DO get to wear high heels, suspenders and a bra and you were born a girle unlike your dear papa!!
;-)

And I often put on women's clothing and hang around in bars!

Wow, my girlhood dream really HAS come true!

*dances with glee*

Jun 17 05 01:34 am Link

Photographer

p h o t o f a s h i o n

London, England, United Kingdom

*nods*

;-)

And I often put on women's clothing and hang around in bars!

Wow, my girlhood dream really HAS come true!

*dances with glee*

impressive! I may well have to change my bigotted views about canadians pretty damn sharpish ;-)

Jun 17 05 03:05 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

*nods*

;-)

Now there is a shot Alyssa in High heels, and all with a bunch of lumberjacks in the same in the woods. 

Just like the Monty Python song.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm Okay....

Jun 17 05 08:07 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Kuree

Los Angeles, California, US

I wanted to be a Vet in my little Kuree years, because I love ALL animals.

Then I wanted to be a Plastic Surgeon. Who knows what happened.

My dad cried that's all I remember.

Jun 17 05 04:16 pm Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Well for me...I was such a dork (still am actually) I wanted to be a geologist. Can you imagine an 8 yr old talking to you about the formations of the earth, and how one day California would become an island?? LMAO I even have a rock collectors kit, and geology flashcards!

It makes me laugh everytime I think about it. My mom would be so proud to tell ppl what I wanted to be. They would get this dumb look, like what the hell is that. Then she'd proceed to let me give my lecture!

Jun 17 05 10:54 am Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Los Angeles, California, US

Through my early 20s, I remember saying to myself frequently "Boy, if I had it to do over again, I'd learn photography in my early teens", so I could be a "fashion photographer" now. ha ha ha.

At about age 30, I realized how stupid that was and just went and emersed myself in learning the craft before I got any older still.

John

Jun 17 05 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

Shawn Kuck

Columbia, Tennessee, US

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

I just fantasize about you Joe. haha sorry man had to.

Shawn

Jun 18 05 10:08 am Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

I spent a lot of my adolescent years looking at fashion magazines and J.Crew catalogues...so yes, I wanted to be a model! I just didn't think it would ever happen.

Posted by kavonna: 
that is so funny me too,LOL when I was little I wanted to be a model that stripped LOL

Oh my! I used to fantasize about stripping when I was really little and always imagined boys were watching when I undressed! Is that weird? Maybe it's totally normal for models to be little exhibitionists even when they were young!

Jun 18 05 05:13 pm Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

I definitely didn't have any idea that I would be living up in the mountains with a photographer, taking photos and meeting models and photogs from all over the world ;wink

Jun 18 05 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I fantasize about more paid work.

Jun 18 05 05:41 pm Link

Model

ModiX

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Posted by marksora: 
I fantasize about more paid work.

I fantasize about all the bribes I'm gonna get as sole ruler of the planet Earth(world domination is my goal for those that scrolled past my earlier modest post and didn't quite get this one).

Other than that... creditcards accepted. wink

Jun 22 05 02:07 pm Link