Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Buying MAC Make-up Online

Model

PorchiaCorine

Portsmouth, Virginia, US

Is there anywhere online that a model can buy MAC make-up products? I would like to add to my collection but sometimes I have little to no time to go to the actual store so anyone have any suggestions where I can purchase my stuff online?

Feb 02 06 09:39 am Link

Model

Wendy L

Houston, Texas, US

you do know that they have a website.  www.maccosmetics.com

Feb 02 06 09:41 am Link

Model

PorchiaCorine

Portsmouth, Virginia, US

Wendy L wrote:
you do know that they have a website.  www.maccosmetics.com

Yeah but is there anywhere that you can get them discounted or do you have to be a make-up artist or stylist for those discounts?

Feb 02 06 10:43 am Link

Model

Xkwizit Poet

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Porchia William wrote:
Is there anywhere online that a model can buy MAC make-up products? I would like to add to my collection but sometimes I have little to no time to go to the actual store so anyone have any suggestions where I can purchase my stuff online?

I know this may sound silly..But I use Mac, Lancome, and Chanel products a lot and I buy many of them on Ebay. you can get them New and untouched for less money! Yes there are some poeple on there that try to sell samples and used stuff..but do your reseach and ask questions. I have never had a problem!

Feb 02 06 10:46 am Link

Makeup Artist

sammysbodyart

New York, New York, US

Porchia William wrote:

Yeah but is there anywhere that you can get them discounted or do you have to be a make-up artist or stylist for those discounts?

Hi PORCHIA
   Check out this topic discussion on here

https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=26329

you can roll down from stylist forum or go to that link above and read ,mac -pro only for professional make-up artist but you can ask your hair stylist who's  your friend  oder for  you

Feb 02 06 10:57 am Link

Makeup Artist

Glamourpuss Make-UpHair

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

https://www.macpro.com/

You can apply for a PPID card and model's do get a discount.  But definitely check out the link to the thread in the previous post.

Feb 02 06 11:15 am Link