Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Corset Piercings

Model

Arika

Riverside, California, US

Has anyone had one, and if so, have you ever gotten it to heal completely.  I love corset piercings and would love to be photographed with one, but I wouldn't want to take it out.  Does anyone know of anybody who has managed to keep theirs from rejecting?

Jun 13 05 02:24 am Link

Model

Pinky

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I have a friend who had a corset piercing.  They are a little difficult to take care of properly because they are on your back.  My friend took hers out because she couldn't no longer take care of it - she broke up with her boyfriend who was cleaning it for her.

Jun 13 05 08:23 am Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

You could contact RowansRage, MM #1589.  She's got the piercings.

Jun 13 05 08:29 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Corset piercings are not meant to be permanent.  They are surface piercings and heal out rather quickly. Connecticut model Dementina (MM# 3321) is a professional piercist and has done corset piercings. I'm sure she'd be happy to tell you more.

Jun 13 05 09:21 am Link

Model

Arika

Posted by Pinky: 
I have a friend who had a corset piercing.  They are a little difficult to take care of properly because they are on your back.  My friend took hers out because she couldn't no longer take care of it - she broke up with her boyfriend who was cleaning it for her.

How long did she have it in before she had to remove it?

Jun 14 05 02:31 am Link

Model

Pinky

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Posted by Arika: 

Posted by Pinky: 

How long did she have it in before she had to remove it?

I'm not sure.  I met her after the piercings were removed.  Mutal friends have verified that she did have the piercing.  I did notice however, that it healed so you can't tell that there was a piercing.  I'll have to ask her how long she had it.  Until then, ask some of the people mentioned above about it.  They would be able to give you an answer probably before I get a chance to talk to my friend.

Jun 14 05 10:57 am Link

Model

Tanya O

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jun 16 05 01:35 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Good link.

Dementina would probably concur. I should mention here that the corset piercings she's done were not done with rings. They deliberately pierced shallow and removed after a couple hours to leave no permenant scarring. Her's a good piercist.

Jun 16 05 02:08 am Link

Model

Arika

Posted by Xi: 
http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20050417.html

This might be helpful to you

I have frequented BME alot in the past.  That's actually what gave me the idea of trying to keep one in.  A few years ago I read about a girl who decided to try to heal one.  At the time when she wrote the story, she had it in for about a month and the piercing hadn't rejected.  There was never a follow up story, so I don't know if she managed to heal it.  I haven't to BME for a while though, so maybe between that site and the people mentioned I'll get my answer.  Thanks for all the help smile

Jun 16 05 08:01 am Link