Forums > Travel Notices > Negotiable Wardrobe Stylist in TEXAS (Mar 11 - Mar 18) High Fashion

Wardrobe Stylist

Narvell

Dallas, Texas, US

PHOTOGRAPHERS
March 11-18, 2006 I will be traveling to Houston, Austin and San Antonio to shoot and extend my portfolio.  I am willing to travel and test with photographers who have a style that I would like for my portfolio and/or photographers who are associated with a magazine in which I would like to work.  Please contact me directly with a concept, theme, model's information, makeup artist and any other information that would be vital for a successful shoot. 
Looks/Concepts For My Portfolio
Fashion
Editorial
Commercial
Beauty

MODELS
I will be traveling to Austin, Texas to shoot with photographer D. Brown (Mayhem #17245 or www.dbrownphotos.net) as the wardrobe stylist.  I will reduce my rates for models who schedule their photo shoots with him during March 11-18, 2006.  Models must also have a professional makeup artist on set in order to achieve a dynamic look for everyone's portfolio. 

DEADLINE
All booking must be scheduled by Friday, March 3, 2005 in order for me to make travel arrangements.

CONTACT
You may contact me here on Model Mayhem or via email at [email protected].  Please let me know which date you are interested to book me.

Feb 10 06 07:53 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Narvell

Dallas, Texas, US

Now added www.tallensharp.com to my list.

Feb 20 06 02:06 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Narvell

Dallas, Texas, US

ADDED:

Geodiego of Austin, Texas: http://www.onemodelplace.com/ws6geo
- Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 3:00PM
[Contact the photographer about rates]

Feb 23 06 12:43 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Narvell

Dallas, Texas, US