Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Model in San Diego (Apr 5 - Apr 8) Lingerie/ Fashion~

Model

AmieS

Dallas, Texas, US

~I will be flying into San Diego April 5th- April8th for a shoot. I am still open 2 of the 3 days that I will be there and am looking to set up something on those days.~

~I am looking for High Fashion~ Glamour~ lingerie~ and anything diffrent that is no where in my portfolio.~

~I am only looking for paid interests during this trip, unless you have a awsome look that would make me stand out~ Please contact me if interested. ~

~you can reach me on here or directly at [email protected]~

Feb 12 06 02:48 am Link

Model

AmieS

Dallas, Texas, US

~

Feb 12 06 08:25 am Link

Model

AmieS

Dallas, Texas, US

still looking:(

Feb 13 06 02:01 am Link

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

are you looking for paid work... or are you looking for something to add to your portfolio? Most paid work the photographer and ad agency retain the rights for use; not sure there is much paid work out there that also allows you use for your portfolio.

Feb 13 06 04:01 am Link

Model

AmieS

Dallas, Texas, US

ravens laughter wrote:
are you looking for paid work... or are you looking for something to add to your portfolio? Most paid work the photographer and ad agency retain the rights for use; not sure there is much paid work out there that also allows you use for your portfolio.

I am intrested in both..however as long as i could have like 4 of the good images to add they can have the rest if it were to be paid......anyone intrested please let me know im a hard worker dependable and easy as pie to get along with  smile

Feb 15 06 06:26 am Link