Forums > Events > 2nd Cleveland Meet and greet

Photographer

WmBirch

Akron, Ohio, US

Mark,
If we do shoot at Hamptin Hills, which parking lot??? I suggest the main one on Akron penn,  Just noticed on it's brochure it does have picnic tables at that entrance, guess i didn't look that direction. ( OLD AGE SHOWING )

Jul 25 08 08:08 am Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

FMT Photography wrote:
Anyone notice this new park appears on the map as within the "green zone" of CVNP??

How's this going to effect us?

Yes I did, I have talked to Aaron, he is the man in charge of Hampton Hills, and he is the man that recommended it. I am going to call him today and finalize all this.

Jul 25 08 08:17 am Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

WmBirch wrote:
Mark,
If we do shoot at Hamptin Hills, which parking lot??? I suggest the main one on Akron penn,  Just noticed on it's brochure it does have picnic tables at that entrance, guess i didn't look that direction. ( OLD AGE SHOWING )

I will have an answer to that after I talk to Aaron.

Jul 25 08 08:18 am Link

Photographer

WmBirch

Akron, Ohio, US

I will be at the 2nd Cleveland meet and greet on Aug. 31st

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=316665

6:00am

7:00am  probably still waking up at this time

8:00am  Reserved

9:00am  Reserved

10:am    Anna Smith

11:am    jennahrally  MM 386399

Noon:

1pm: MIss Laura C

2pm: Kimmi W    MM 470227  W/ friend

3pm: Janay Mitchell  MM749968

4pm: Miss Nathalie  MM247446

5pm:

6pm

Jul 25 08 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Saintly Photography

Akron, Ohio, US

I'm all set and I will be there! I set most of my time slots for an hour and a half. Last time, I just didn't feel that an hour was enough time ot get everything I wanted to get.

Feel free to contact me to schedule a time.

8:00am (1.5 hours)

9:30am  (1.5 hours)

11:00am (1.5 hours)

12:30PM - Lunch

2:00pm: (1.5 hours) https://www.modelmayhem.com/MouseM

3:30pm: (1 hour)

4:30pm: (1.5 hours) https://www.modelmayhem.com/Laura1027

Jul 25 08 09:06 am Link

Photographer

TC IMAGES

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I may just wing it this time around, I have 2 models scheduled. If any models want a time slot, let me know, otherwise I will be there if anybody cancels.

I also model, so if anyones need a male model in their portfolio, let me know.

Photography: #470627

Modeling: #381104

Thanks,

T.C.

Jul 25 08 09:06 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MayaMua

Cleveland, Ohio, US

My day is still open chickadee's.  I can book in 15-30 minute blocks depending on what is needed. I ask that you do not have any foundation on (as most foundations are not suitable for photography).

However you are free to bring your own mascara, eyeliner, etc (though I have these well in stock).

Henna and body art will be booked separately (as these take longer).

I am asking a $10 donation for all  non foundation makeup done. Otherwise, contact me so we can discuss the products that you use to ascertain whether or not it is in your best interest to apply these products prior to shooting.

Jul 25 08 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

WmBirch wrote:

I think you're refering to your wife, Jen. I think that coment is , degrading, sexually harassment, improper..ect.........BESIDES,  I'm buying the tags, I don't care if she
is your wife.... I GET TO STICK THEM ON !!!
   note to Jen  " wear something LOW cut".   smile
William

You mean like this:
https://mayhem-photos.s3.amazonaws.com/061127/04/456ac24ae73e6_m.jpg

Jul 26 08 09:06 am Link

Photographer

WmBirch

Akron, Ohio, US

BlackWatch wrote:
You mean like this:
https://mayhem-photos.s3.amazonaws.com/061127/04/456ac24ae73e6_m.jpg

LOWER !!!!!!!!

OUCH !!!!  my wife just saw this and hit me with her rolling pin.

Jul 26 08 10:09 am Link

Model

Rashidah

Cleveland Heights, Ohio, US

I am sooooo on it. Pick me! pick me!

Jul 26 08 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

Rashidah wrote:
I am sooooo on it. Pick me! pick me!

Your on the list

thank you

Mark

Jul 26 08 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

Omni-Pictures

Akron, Ohio, US

Also! My fiance is available for shoots, if you would like a male with long hair. On my pic's he is number 16 & 17. He will be there 11-7 like me, let me know and you can have him! lol. Also he is well trained and plays well with others.

Jul 26 08 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

EverEnchant wrote:
Also! My fiance is available for shoots, if you would like a male with long hair. On my pic's he is number 16 & 17. He will be there 11-7 like me, let me know and you can have him! lol. Also he is well trained and plays well with others.

Does he have a MM#?

If so I will get him on the list and go from there..

If not he is still more then welcomed to come, there are always
cancelations, so he might find someone to work with...

Jul 26 08 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

EverEnchant wrote:

Where's a pic of you? Maybe we might want to shoot photographers?

Jul 26 08 04:14 pm Link

Photographer

WmBirch

Akron, Ohio, US

BlackWatch wrote:

Where's a pic of you? Maybe we might want to shoot photographers?

AND MAKE UP ARTISTS WITH LOW CUT OUTFITS !!!!

got ya back   smile

Jul 26 08 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

WmBirch

Akron, Ohio, US

Mark,
I thought I'd throw in a a Big THANK YOU, for initiating this shoot. I haven't met you but appreciate what you're doing.
Any word on if we got Hickory Hills ?
see ya
William

Jul 26 08 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

WmBirch wrote:
Mark,
I thought I'd throw in a a Big THANK YOU, for initiating this shoot. I haven't met you but appreciate what you're doing.
Any word on if we got Hickory Hills ?
see ya
William

Hi William,

It is truly my pleasure to do this. I get to meet great folks, photographers/models/MUA's
all of us have a passion for capturing an image, that is hard to explain to anybody else.
Thank you for being a part of all this.

Mark

Oh I did not hear from Aaron (Hampton Hills Director) I will try again Mon.

Jul 26 08 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

George William

Brooklyn, Ohio, US

If we're shooting MUAs I have dibs on Denise's first shoot! ;P

Jul 26 08 10:03 pm Link

Photographer

Omni-Pictures

Akron, Ohio, US

I don't think anyone wants to see lil ole me, I'm not the best looking! LOL. No, he does not have M.M, I think he should though. Here is my personal MySpace : http://www.myspace.com/twistedlildream anyone can add me...
Might be cute if him and I could get some nice couple pics though...if anyone is interested...

Jul 26 08 10:16 pm Link

Model

KPB

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Hi!  I will be in NE Ohio on 8/30 so I may be able to come to this too!

Jul 26 08 10:18 pm Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

Kimberly Pam wrote:
Hi!  I will be in NE Ohio on 8/30 so I may be able to come to this too!

Let me know I will get you on the list...

Jul 26 08 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

George William wrote:

AHHH I asked her at the last shoot....smilesmilesmile

Jul 27 08 05:12 am Link

Photographer

WmBirch

Akron, Ohio, US

ImageVision wrote:

AHHH I asked her at the last shoot....smilesmilesmile

Remember Gentalmen,
I bought the name tags, I get to put them on.

Mark I got 50.   it's all they had, going to get more.
checked my ten out,  it's shot, got wet in the barn,  sorry.
maybe I'll just build me a one person changing ring thingy out of pvc and drapes/

Jul 27 08 09:22 am Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

WmBirch wrote:

Remember Gentalmen,
I bought the name tags, I get to put them on.

Mark I got 50.   it's all they had, going to get more.
checked my ten out,  it's shot, got wet in the barn,  sorry.
maybe I'll just build me a one person changing ring thingy out of pvc and drapes/

Thats fine... i am thinking some one has 1 or 2 of those pop up things
If you put the tags on One of us you have to put them on ALL of us...HMMM

Jul 27 08 10:36 am Link

Model

VictoriaB1

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Schedule:

09:00a - Arrive at location
09:30a - Coffee and get dressed
10:00a - Open
10:30a - Open
11:00a - EverEnchant
12:00p - Open
12:30p - Open
01:00p - Open
02:00p - Open
03:00p - Open
04:00p - Open
05:00p - Open
06:00p - Open

Jul 27 08 02:23 pm Link

Model

VictoriaB1

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Anna Smith wrote:
If any models want to borrow any of my costumes, please ask me or ask my agent, David Gutter.  I'm a model, so if you need to see what I look like, just look through my pictures.  Below is a list of all of the costumes I own.  I only ask that you do not get them dirty or ruined and that you don't have any diseases.  These are my personal items and I ask that you respect them as if they were your own.

Little Bo Peep costume
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 … AA280_.jpg
This costume has a see through dress and it comes with the head piece and the crook.  It will be worn if a special feature for the movie Bitch Bond when it's released.

French Maid costume
http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/pho … 07c9bf.jpg
This costume is your typical french maid costume and it has an open back with straps holding it up.  It also has ruffle panties as well.  (Main piece is adjustable)

Polka dot dress
An elegant dress that had everyone at Fashion Week Cleveland looking under dressed.  It's strapless and full length with a huge black bow in the back that straps around the front.  It has white lace underneath to bushy it up a bit as well.

Schoolgirl costume
It has a green plaid skirt with a white see through tie in the front top.

Pink skirt and Santa hat
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. … tid=583231
The bra is not included because I wore it and I've had this costume for a long time.

If you want to reserve some time for a costume, then please message me and I'll hook you up.  First come, first serve.

I also have a few costumes I can bring.  (naughty nurse along with boots and dark angel with wings)...

Jul 27 08 02:41 pm Link

Makeup Artist

DenisePaceMakeupArtist

Cleveland, Ohio, US

George William wrote:

The only way someone can get pictures of me is when I'm applying makeup to a REAL MODEL !  I'm at my best when I'm behind a camera, not in front of it. 

Also, I have a pop up changing room I can bring.  The zipper on it is broken so it has to be lifted over the model for her to get in and out of.

Denise

P.S.
I'm going to wear a long sleeve turtleneck shirt.

Jul 27 08 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

George William wrote:

Too late we already got dibs on that hotty make up artist...she agreed to shoot with us...

Jul 27 08 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

DenisePaceMakeupArtist wrote:

The only way someone can get pictures of me is when I'm applying makeup to a REAL MODEL !  I'm at my best when I'm behind a camera, not in front of it. 

Also, I have a pop up changing room I can bring.  The zipper on it is broken so it has to be lifted over the model for her to get in and out of.

Denise

P.S.
I'm going to wear a long sleeve turtleneck shirt.

Oh no...you said you'd let us take your picture...we're holding you to that!

Jul 27 08 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

VictoriaB1 wrote:

I also have a few costumes I can bring.  (naughty nurse along with boots and dark angel with wings)...

FOLKS.... This is a PG shoot...IT IS NOT A SHOOT WHERE YOU CAN WHERE A "NAUGHTY NURSE COSTUME"!!!!! IF you want to be photographed like that I suggest you find an other shoot. 
You guys forget IF the rangers don't like it they can pick you up ALONG WITH ME...
I have no desire to go through that.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this in mind.

Jul 27 08 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

ImageVision wrote:
FOLKS.... This is a PG shoot...IT IS NOT A SHOOT WHERE YOU CAN WHERE A "NAUGHTY NURSE COSTUME"!!!!! IF you want to be photographed like that I suggest you find an other shoot. 
You guys forget IF the rangers don't like it they can pick you up ALONG WITH ME...

P.S. Consider the environment...would a naughty nurse really make a great picture in the forest? Don't work against the beautiful background...weave your story into it...work with it...think of what would look right with it....the same clothes that look good in a bar or on the street won't necessarily look good here...

Jul 27 08 09:41 pm Link

Model

VictoriaB1

Cleveland, Ohio, US

ImageVision wrote:

I did not say I was going to wear it.  I simply said I have the costumes if a model or photographer ever wanted to borrow them.  Another model mentioned some costumes and was replying to her post and was trying to network.  Common sense would tell you that a PG natured shoot would not include this costume.  When I said I can bring the costume I was not referring for anyone to wear during this shoot but maybe borrow for another unrelated shoot.

Jul 27 08 11:03 pm Link

Model

VictoriaB1

Cleveland, Ohio, US

BlackWatch wrote:

P.S. Consider the environment...would a naughty nurse really make a great picture in the forest? Don't work against the beautiful background...weave your story into it...work with it...think of what would look right with it....the same clothes that look good in a bar or on the street won't necessarily look good here...

Agreed 100% - See my previous response.  I was only trying to be helpful and network with other models and photographers for future shoots after this group shoot.

Jul 27 08 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

ImageVision

Elyria, Ohio, US

Thank you folks....smile

Jul 27 08 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Omni-Pictures

Akron, Ohio, US

--random off the wall question, my fiance signed up for Model Mayhem and they keep denying him...not sure what the problem is...

Jul 27 08 11:31 pm Link

Model

VictoriaB1

Cleveland, Ohio, US

EverEnchant wrote:
--random off the wall question, my fiance signed up for Model Mayhem and they keep denying him...not sure what the problem is...

Other people have had that problem too - you need to contact the moderator and they will approve it.

Jul 27 08 11:36 pm Link

Photographer

Omni-Pictures

Akron, Ohio, US

I messaged 5 of them, asking nicely...hopefully it works out if not...I'll post the schedule for him on here under my name and anyone interested in photographing a rocker guy to let me know (and we can do a couple shoot also)...

Jul 27 08 11:38 pm Link

Photographer

George William

Brooklyn, Ohio, US

EverEnchant wrote:
I messaged 5 of them, asking nicely...hopefully it works out if not...I'll post the schedule for him on here under my name and anyone interested in photographing a rocker guy to let me know (and we can do a couple shoot also)...

You have to do a CAM. A Mod's almost certainly not going to respond to a message.

Jul 28 08 03:42 am Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

VictoriaB1 wrote:
Agreed 100% - See my previous response.  I was only trying to be helpful and network with other models and photographers for future shoots after this group shoot.

I'm sure you were! No worries! We're all trying to be helpful!

smile

Jul 28 08 06:05 am Link

Makeup Artist

DenisePaceMakeupArtist

Cleveland, Ohio, US

BlackWatch wrote:

Oh no...you said you'd let us take your picture...we're holding you to that!

I don't REMEMBER saying that ?

Jul 28 08 07:19 am Link