Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Pulling clothes? advice

Photographer

Nerie

Who knew my first post here would be in the stylists forum ;o)

I'm having trouble finding stylists now that I've moved to Israel. I'm looking for advice/information on how to pull clothes for a wardrobe. I'm not asking for any of your secrets (for that you can PM me if you're really nice and want to share) but I do need a nudge in the right direction.

I have been able to (just barely) find MUA's and models however no stylists. Probably because I'm not really a pro...yet. So I figured I could do it myself.

Anyway, does anyone have any advice on pulling clothes?

Feb 25 06 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Nerie

I would really love some advice here guys! yikes|

Feb 25 06 07:00 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

you have a couple of options for tests.  I assume you would like to pull for tests?  anyway.... 

1) walk into Nordstroms with your credit card and buy clothes return what you do not use, buy what you use, or you can return it all but thats not nice smile

2) go to local botiques and make a deal.....You let me borrow clothes and I give you shots and rights to use for your own promotional purposes and advertising.  Got to get the  models permission and release first since she will be in the ads. Notify and get permission first from the makeup artist as well...she will be angry if she sees a test turn into an ad without getting paid....she or he will assume they were used and that you made money.

3) Pay a stylist

thats about all I can think of right now.

Feb 25 06 07:51 pm Link