Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

okay, does anybody else here suffer intermittant extreme insomnia? I probably won't remember writing this when I get up.

Jun 25 05 05:00 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Lapis: 
okay, does anybody else here suffer intermittant extreme insomnia? I probably won't remember writing this when I get up.

For me, it's voluntary insomnia.

Jun 25 05 05:17 am Link

Photographer

Disc Camera

New York, New York, US

The computer will make it worse.  If you wish to sleep,  stay off the computer two hours before you want to sleep. 

Jun 25 05 08:27 pm Link

Model

KiraRhian

Orlando, Florida, US

Sometimes.  It really depends on what I am doing during the day/evening.  If it is sewing related definatly voluntary; however, I have been known not to be able to fall asleep for a while due to a certain Zombie movie that came out to theaters yesterday (June 24).

Jun 25 05 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

Elizabeth Zusev

Seattle, Washington, US

I have the same earplugs that the guys at the airport use....and that STILL doesn't block out my husbands snoring.  I guess you can call me an insomniac by force.

Jun 25 05 11:06 pm Link

Model

Goddess Erinys

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

everynight...try chammomile tea..and or simply sleep by Tylenol..works wonders!

Jun 25 05 11:43 pm Link

Model

Goddess Erinys

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Posted by Elizabeth Zusev: 
I have the same earplugs that the guys at the airport use....and that STILL doesn't block out my husbands snoring.  I guess you can call me an insomniac by force.

that too.

Jun 25 05 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

slushy gurl

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Honestly , i couldn't buy a nights sleeps if it was on sale at my fav. clothing store and 99% off . I am very lucky if i can get two to three hours of sleep a night and those are NOT consecutive hours  .

slushy gurl

Jun 26 05 11:59 am Link

Photographer

Ken Long

MCALLEN, Texas, US

I've been working rotating shifts for the Army for 16+ years.  Most of the time I have no clue what day it is, yet alone whether or not I should be sleeping. 

Jun 26 05 12:02 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sorry for being off topic people, but Liz, you need to talk to your husband and convince him to get checked for Sleep Apnea. Snoring leads to Apnea, which leads to Heart Disease and early death. There's a new procedure I saw covered on the news where Sleep Apnea patients can now get rid of their air machines that keep their airway open at night. Snorers suffer from broken sleep, which is why they need that air flow machine and mask. So, if your husband wonders why he feels tired every morning and gets hella sleepy in the afternoon, it's because of sleep apnea.

Jun 26 05 12:21 pm Link

Model

Liz Z

New York, New York, US

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Sorry for being off topic people, but Liz, you need to talk to your husband and convince him to get checked for Sleep Apnea. Snoring leads to Apnea, which leads to Heart Disease and early death. There's a new procedure I saw covered on the news where Sleep Apnea patients can now get rid of their air machines that keep their airway open at night. Snorers suffer from broken sleep, which is why they need that air flow machine and mask. So, if your husband wonders why he feels tired every morning and gets hella sleepy in the afternoon, it's because of sleep apnea.

Hi Joe,

I thank you for your concern.  I did make him go get checked out, and it is indeed Sleep Apnea.  The solutions are pricey, but it looks like we will have enough saved up to get him a mouthpiece that will help.  Thanks for the suggestions!

Jun 26 05 02:23 pm Link