Forums > Photography Talk > addicted to body paint

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Everytime I wanna stop, I keep getting drawn back in again. And even when I finally get a hold of myself to stop shooting bodypaint, I get these surges of models who want to it.

I never thought that I could get like this

HELP - lol

Mar 02 06 10:36 pm Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

who does your painting? I have worked a few times with Dani of thebodyofart.com and think shes amazing. Wish there were more like her.

Mar 02 06 10:38 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Capt Stu Beans wrote:
who does your painting? I have worked a few times with Dani of thebodyofart.com and think shes amazing. Wish there were more like her.

really? .... is she available --- oops, there I go again

Mar 03 06 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Studio One12

Elizabeth City, North Carolina, US

I am an artist and I painted a basketball jersey on a model once. I really do not do body paint shoots often because I after spending hours painting, you are drained. I did not have any energy for that shoot.

Mar 03 06 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

00siris wrote:

really? .... is she available --- oops, there I go again

you have her website now. shes for hire.

Mar 03 06 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Crump

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

00siris wrote:
Everytime I wanna stop, I keep getting drawn back in again. And even when I finally get a hold of myself to stop shooting bodypaint, I get these surges of models who want to it.

I never thought that I could get like this

HELP - lol

I will be moving to Houston in may, but i do like to travel so if you ever have any projects let me know. I have never been to NY, but i know there are conventions and things there all the time that people would enjoy bodypainting events, workshops, etc.

Mar 09 06 04:29 am Link