Photographer

Jon S Chen

Irvine, California, US

anyone buy from hollister online before?
how long does it usually take for them to email your tracking # and carrier. i ordered in the morning and now its about 8. im just a little worried....anyone?

Mar 05 06 10:05 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

Don't know...the only Hollister I know is a little town near Salinas where there is an old Spanish Mission and bikers like to hang out there some weekends.

Mar 06 06 12:45 am Link

Model

Handgunn

Southbury, Connecticut, US

Jon S Chen wrote:
anyone buy from hollister online before?
how long does it usually take for them to email your tracking # and carrier. i ordered in the morning and now its about 8. im just a little worried....anyone?

I don't know. How long does it usually take to receive that sort of information from the depths of Hell? Never ordered from there before.

Plus the store is so dark you need a flashlight to see. I think it's a ploy to disguise their horrid clothing. And it's rancid! Like they figure if they bombard your olfactory senses your visual prowess will be hindered, resulting in more sales.
They should just hit you with pepper spray and make you hold an onion, then let you shop. Cha-Ching!

Mar 06 06 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Jon S Chen

Irvine, California, US

Handgunn wrote:
Plus the store is so dark you need a flashlight to see. I think it's a ploy to disguise their horrid clothing. And it's rancid! Like they figure if they bombard your olfactory senses your visual prowess will be hindered, resulting in more sales.
They should just hit you with pepper spray and make you hold an onion, then let you shop. Cha-Ching!

HAHA u can think of hollister as a darkroom only w/ shirts and polos!!!

Mar 06 06 05:39 pm Link