Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > sad news, the passing of an icon

Photographer

Andy Meng

Tampa, Florida, US

It is with the saddest heart that I must pass on the following news. Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin.

Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch.

The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.

Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he was still a crusty old man and was considered a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly dad, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

lol got this sent to me and it's sooooooo funny I just had to.  big_smile

Mar 06 06 11:14 am Link

Photographer

Craig A McKenzie

Marine City, Michigan, US

you know, its just going to be forwarded...thanks

Mar 06 06 11:27 am Link

Photographer

Gems of Nature in N Atl

North Atlanta, Georgia, US

The good news is:

I AM AVAILABLE AS A LOOK ALIKE STAND IN.
REASONABLE RATES, CAN TRAVEL.

Mar 06 06 11:30 am Link

Model

MONIKA KOVACS

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Oh My....

Mar 06 06 11:32 am Link

Model

Angelus

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Sorry to break the news to you, but...
Dough Boy died back in October.

We held the funeral arrangements in Off-Topic (With the exact headline.)...which during this ceremony we also brought to light Dough Boy's criminal past, troubled life, ailing health, adultery and accomplices. The Baking Factory Authorities (BFA) examined the body and found that he did indeed ovedose on
butter and salt.

If the Search function
was working, I would post the news for you. But, sadly it is not.

Mar 06 06 11:39 am Link

Photographer

Andy Meng

Tampa, Florida, US

Crazy-Evil Angelus wrote:
Sorry to break the news to you, but...
Dough Boy died back in October.

We held the funeral arrangements in Off-Topic (With the exact headline.)...which during this ceremony we also brought to light Dough Boy's criminal past, troubled life, ailing health, adultery and accomplices. The Baking Factory Authorities (BFA) examined the body and found that he did indeed ovedose on
butter and salt.

If the Search function
was working, I would post the news for you. But, sadly it is not.

Hit me up with the link if you can.  Sorry it's old news, I had never heard it before and while I don't usually pass this stuff on, it was too funny.

smile

Mar 06 06 11:52 am Link

Model

Angelus

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Andy Meng wrote:
Hit me up with the link if you can.  Sorry it's old news, I had never heard it before and while I don't usually pass this stuff on, it was too funny.

smile

Hahaha. Well, here it is.
https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=14107

We got a little twisted and demented  https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/MakingAPointGifs/devil2.gif in that one. So maybe this thread will stay more docile. wink

Mar 06 06 12:22 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Moving this to Off-Topic

[/Moderator]

Mar 06 06 12:57 pm Link