Forums > Critique > Feedback requested :-)

Photographer

Kathy Grogan

Torrance, California, US

I joined MM a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had the pleasure of working with anyone from here yet (I have a shoot set up in July).

I'd like to get some feedback on my work, if it's not too much of a hassle. I have a few pictures posted here, but I have a lot more at www.pbase.com/kathyg/portfolio. Eventually I'd like to be a full-time photographer, but for now it's just a hobby.

If you're interested in TFP work, send me a message and we'll talk. I'm located about 15 minutes South of Los Angeles airport (LAX)

Thanks for your time,
Kathy

Jun 29 05 06:11 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Photography

Valrico, Florida, US

Kathy,  You've got a nice variety of photos, but you might try mixing in a few different lenses and working with less depth of field.   

Jun 29 05 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

Very nice photos. From what i saw you like to do alot of portrait type work, full body shots. If this is what your interested in and is your strongest point then the portfolio is very good.
Just so you have a variety i would post various styles of photos from head shots to glamour/figure. The point there being you can shoot different styles. You would do some good stuff in the "Art" field i think, you have a good eye for photos. Matter of fact advertisment or commercial work you would do good in also.

Jun 29 05 10:04 pm Link

Photographer

Kathy Grogan

Torrance, California, US

Thanks for the comments and advice. I'm still fairly new so I haven't had the chance to do any glamour/figure shots yet. I have a few photo shoots set up for July so I may get my chance.

Thanks again.

Jun 30 05 11:28 am Link