Forums > Newbie Forum > Hello, you beautiful people!!

Photographer

B Christopher

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Good to be here with you finally.  Also good to see some recognizeable faces and names.  I hope to be a member with a positive influence to the site.  New to MM but not to the photography world.  I've been interested in it for a dozen or more years, shooting professionally for four.  Currently pursuing a degree at Brooks Institute of Photography in beautiful Santa Barbara, California. 

I run a small studio, overlooking downtown SB and the beach, where I shoot family portraiture, fashion, glamour, editorial and advertisement.  I've prepared several indoor and outdoor locations around town for location work, and have the support of a boutique for wardrobe.  Makeup artists are available at cost.

I'm always looking for new talent and faces for my evergrowing portfolios and currently entertaining TFP/CD models.  Your biggest benefit being that I provide snacks for shoots. :-)

If you plan to be in the Santa Barbara area, shoot me a message, we'll converse!

-Chris

Mar 26 06 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Trunkmonkey

Arlington, Texas, US

what about us ugly people?

you know we have feelings wink

Mar 26 06 04:17 pm Link

Model

The_N_Word

New York, New York, US

You're so nice.

Welcome to the mayhem.

Leave while you still can

Mar 26 06 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

MarksB

Rockville, Maryland, US

BlackRing37 wrote:
what about us ugly people?

you know we have feelings wink

yeah, what about us..?

Mar 26 06 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

B Christopher

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Austin O'Malley once said;

" Ugliness is a point of view: an ulcer is wonderful to a pathologist."

How do I know this?  I googled it, of course.  All kidding aside, thank you(pl) for your warm welcome.

Any ideas as to why I cannot upload anymore images?

Mar 27 06 12:04 am Link

Digital Artist

Koray

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey

welcome to MM...I like your avatar(s) smile

Mar 27 06 12:08 am Link