Forums > Critique > Chasing a Dream...

Photographer

Adrenalin Concepts

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Photography is a passion and dream I should have chased a long time ago!

I crave, need and welcome any and all comments regarding my work. be harsh, be kind ... just help me out by sharing those thoughts you have to help fine tune my craft...

I thank you all and I will passionately look at any work I am asked too for anyone who would like me to in return.

Jul 04 05 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

StudioGuru

Swindon, England, United Kingdom

Sorry, I have just viewed your MM port and I have realised I am not qualifiied to comment, view my port and you will understand. 

Jul 04 05 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Ascending Phoenix

Lexington, Kentucky, US

I actually noticed your Port BEFORE this thread.Have commented a few of your images.

Jul 04 05 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Adrenalin Concepts

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Tony,

Of course your qualified! you have a studio ability with lighting I have never mastered. and your eye in your landscape work is fabulous.

I would love to hear your thoughts

Cameron

Jul 04 05 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Adrenalin Concepts

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Mike

I appreciated your comments. I spent much time in Ky when I was a kid ... Bowling Green. small world. Kitchener is about an hour from me.

Funny I am 39 and really started my "photography" quite by chance although I have had a camera in my hands for decades.

we have had similar schooling (drafting, etc)  I am now stepping away from a 20 year career to follow my heart and my eye!

Thank you

Jul 04 05 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

Adrenalin Concepts

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Please give me your feedback ...

Jul 04 05 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

StudioGuru

Swindon, England, United Kingdom

Posted by Cameron Watson: 
Tony,

Of course your qualified! you have a studio ability with lighting I have never mastered. and your eye in your landscape work is fabulous.

I would love to hear your thoughts

Cameron

Well ok, but I must warn you that as a wannabe perfectionsist I am never happy with my own work and I know the next time I will do better, thats whats keeps me sane.  I have made a start with comments and please dont be offended by anything I have said I have tried to mention the plus point and the minuses.  please let me know if disagree with any of my comments.

Tony

Jul 05 05 04:40 am Link

Photographer

Adrenalin Concepts

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

If was ever going to be offended I wouldn't have asked for the comments here....

Man you shoot from the hip, I love it. I am forever doubting the quality of my own work and constantly strive to improve , to ge to a level of the photographers I admire...comments like yours help

BTW, no flash in the snow picture, availble light with exposure compensation for the snow .... hahaha two full stops!

Jul 05 05 08:59 am Link