Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Impact: 210 & WW: I'm REALLY sick of them!!!

Model

Angelus

Atlanta, Georgia, US

These assholes had the nerve to call my CELLPHONE this morning to ask me if I didn't mind them post MY casting call on their website.

Question: When in the hell did I have a casting call?
Umm....the last thing I've ever put on line was for a fashion show 1 YEAR ago.

I swear to God if airhead models start calling my phone I am also going to call BOTH numbers (the idiot's cellphone and the company) that she left on my voicemail and harass the SHIT out of her and them until they take my number off. I'd press charges but it may be more headache to me than it's worth. Then again....

You may think I'm wrong in doing so...but actually I'm very just. I dont care if she was just "doing her job". She needs to learn how things work in the real world and going online and stealing everything she sees to "do her job" for a fraud ass company is what she should NOT be doing. She should know better.

AND for every idiot that calls me, I'm going to lay the blunt, nuts cracking truth out there for them to soak up and take into consideration next time they come across some random casting call on line. Although, most may never learn.

I've never gone so far as to get pissed by a scam company. But, this REALLY pisses me the fuck off.

Fucking IDIOTS!!!

WOW...good morning to me, huh?

RANT OVER!

So how is your day?

May 02 06 10:33 am Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Impact WW is the single most annoying group of people ever. I recently joined Meetup.com for workshops I do and Ive already gotten like 4 emails from Impact people on there.

May 02 06 10:34 am Link

Photographer

Fluffytek

Good Afternoon.

I guess your day got off to a flying start. I hope it gets better.

May 02 06 10:35 am Link

Model

Angelus

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:
Impact WW is the single most annoying group of people ever. I recently joined Meetup.com for workshops I do and Ive already gotten like 4 emails from Impact people on there.

Tell me about it. They're just really getting out of hand here.

Bangerman wrote:
Good Afternoon.

I guess your day got off to a flying start. I hope it gets better.

Thanks. Me too. But, I've vented and I'll be OK.

I still mean what I said. I will annoy the shit out of them if they do.
especially after I've already cursed them out and specifically told them NOT to post whatever outdated casting call with MY information on it.

Good morning to both of you also.

May 02 06 10:54 am Link