Forums > Model Colloquy > Pittsburgh, PA

Model

MyScarletMemory

I think I am going to school in Pitt next semester...anyone know of any good angencies I could try to hop into there?

Jul 13 05 12:53 pm Link

Model

Pinky

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Posted by MyScarletMemory: 
I think I am going to school in Pitt next semester...anyone know of any good angencies I could try to hop into there?

There is Van Enterprises, but they will want you to pay up front for a portfolio taken by their photographer.  I think a John Casablanca is in Pittsburgh, but they will want you to go to their school.  I've been looking for agencies in the area too.  I'll have to do more research and post again.  Those are the only two I know of off the top of my head and I wouldn't want to go to either agency.  I'll send you a list ASAP. :-)

Jul 13 05 02:11 pm Link

Model

Ms Kaylee

Helena, Montana, US

I don't know any agencies but I know A LOT of photographers in the Pittsburgh area.

Jul 13 05 08:48 pm Link

Model

MyScarletMemory

thank you ladies!

Jul 13 05 08:51 pm Link

Model

Pinky

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I just got a list of some reputable agencies in Pittsburgh.

For print and runway, Docherty/Belejac

For promotions, Talent Group

For film, Nancy Mosser

Jul 14 05 02:59 am Link

Model

MyScarletMemory

yes, i was recruited at the monroeville mall from someone who works for nancy mosser...ill check the others out too. thanks pinky!

Jul 14 05 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

IZONUFOTO

Kissimmee, Florida, US

Aaahhhh.Pittsburgh...my hometown..I miss it but i'll never move back there.........Of course I'm a Steeler fanatic!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 15 05 04:19 pm Link