Forums > Model Colloquy > Want to be your Manager!

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Since managers are invading MM I figure I could put out my offer to "manage" models, but not in the tradition sense, since I am not licensed.
I will only accept female models. Males need not apply.

Here is my criteria.
1. You will pay me 25% of everything you make, whether it be from modeling, or working a regular job. This amount is Pre-tax!
2. You will come over to my house whenever I ask, pose nude for me, Whether I have a camera or not, and must tolerate me touching you to pose you. I will not guarentee that the touches are innocent, so do not ask.
3. If you want to command rates of $100 an hour or more, I can arrange that for you, but in order to ensure work, You really have to do things for me above and beyond modeling. If you do not understand what I mean, then I will teach you.
4. She that does the best, gets top billing. Therefore, I would suggest a daily regiment of doing things for me to gain maximum work from me.
5. On occasion I have other Photographers, and sometimes both male and female models over to visit. You are expected to entertain them in the same ways you do for me. you will do this without charge, even if it means shooting explicitly as well.
6. There is an upfront manager's fee of $300. this is to defray the cost of interviewing you to make sure you will follow our agreement. This is non-negotiable, non-refundable. Even if I decide not to represent you.

I was going to mention something about providing me a farrari as well, but I will wait until I am a more professional manager to demand that....

Any models interested?

if you can not tell the above is parody, please take your computer, box it up in the original container and ship it back to the manufacturer, you do not have the intelligence to be on the web.

Jul 15 05 07:45 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

You forgot to say you can make them famous overnight.

Jul 15 05 08:29 am Link

Model

StaciF

New York, New York, US

Pick me! Pick Me!.......

Oh wait I am not allowed to be funny anymore...Here comes the serious police to lock me away....
I promise I will be good.......

You have got to be kidding with those demands, don't you know there are sexual harrasements laws.....Refer to section 125:15:35 of penal code 127:56:354.......not to mention this post does not comply with the Federal EEO......

Jul 15 05 08:42 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Posted by StaciF: 
Pick me! Pick Me!.......

Oh wait I am not allowed to be funny anymore...Here comes the serious police to lock me away....
I promise I will be good.......

You have got to be kidding with those demands, don't you know there are sexual harrasements laws.....Refer to section 125:15:35 of penal code 127:56:354.......not to mention this post does not comply with the Federal EEO......

I do not have enough employees to worry about the EEO. Thank god. Freaking feds want to get into everything....

as for the Penal code, Well, You don't tell, I won't tell.
And Since youa re my first client, I can promise to make you famous overnight.
See you tomorrow right?
:-P

Jul 15 05 08:55 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Can I be your manager?

Jul 15 05 09:09 am Link

Model

StaciF

New York, New York, US

Sure theda-You can be my manager also-

I will put TFM -on my port- Time for Management

Jul 15 05 09:14 am Link

Model

BrandonR

New York, New York, US

Posted by theda: 
Can I be your manager?

Shoot, hell yea, "The Theda" my manager ~knees begin to quake~

I was told bedtime stories about managers like you :-)

Jul 16 05 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

theda actually would be a great manager.

Jul 16 05 11:20 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 
theda actually would be a great manager.

I'm practicing my "pimp slap" as I type.

Jul 17 05 11:18 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Ty... can I be your casting assistant... pleeeeezzzzeeee :-)

Jul 17 05 11:21 am Link