Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > How do you rate % 0-100 - (Models Only)

Model

Cheri H

Peoria, Illinois, US

smile

Oct 09 09 09:55 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

erika karlsin wrote:

This is also my favorite. I really love your portfolio. It's beautiful. I would like to see more color, though. Don't get me wrong, your b&w images are gorgeous.. but so are are your colorful ones, and there seem to be quite a bit less of the latter.

Would love to hear what you think.

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...16%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...15%
(3)Posing and agility factor...15%
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...16% your port is a little too safe and "girl next door" in order to scream look at me use some good m/u artists and work on some professional studio shots with a hired gun to kick start your look and port.

Total Score:62%

Oct 09 09 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Migdalia B wrote:

still up for some welcomed judging?

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...17% - Get a little more daring!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20% - Great lips would love to shoot a seductive cherry macro close-up with those...:-)
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% - Learn and practice posture and movement in front of the mirror. Pump up some wicked tunes and flirt in front of it...!
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...17%
Nothing is really popping off the page atm but with time and the right photographers this will change you have a nice exotic look with strong features.

Total Score:71%

Oct 09 09 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Martha Mae wrote:
https://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/swl/lowres/swln78l.jpg   umm... What they say tongue

Edit: As for critiquing your portfolio, I must say amazing. Nice choice of models and props and backgrounds, lighting... I could go on!

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...13%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20%-Great smile get some professional headshots-The right m/u and lighting will do your face wonders.
(3)Posing and agility factor...14%
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...14%

Total Score:61%

Oct 09 09 10:05 pm Link

Model

Martha Mae

Stevensville, Montana, US

Jonexpo wrote:

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...13%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20%-Great smile get some professional headshots-The right m/u and lighting will do your face wonders.
(3)Posing and agility factor...14%
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...14%

Total Score:61%

Thanks. I scored higher than I thought I would O_O

Oct 09 09 10:07 pm Link

Model

Amanda Lentini

St Louis, Saskatchewan, Canada

Jonexpo wrote:

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...17% - Strong nice and confident.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% - More personality needs to be conveyed to draw in the viewer.
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% - Nice nudity element but try some alternate angles which will need to be discussed with your photographers prior.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...20% - Daring and bold,would show more diversity with natural outdoor full length clothed themes and a few headshots to appreciate the facial element.

Total Score:72%

Thank you for all the tips.  Still relatively new to all of this so advice is always good.

Oct 09 09 10:11 pm Link

Model

kidhostile

Portland, Oregon, US

me please.

Oct 09 09 10:13 pm Link

Model

Ecliptika

London, England, United Kingdom

count me in .

Oct 09 09 10:15 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Sophia Kreide wrote:
Um...I'm thinking I don't want to know my score....but, I'd love to hear it anyways. I'm a new model, if that explains anything. ( : So, lots to improve, I'm assuming.

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...18% - Nice height and look but your expressions lack confidence...Speak up and show up a little dont be shy...!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% - Smile more im sure it's there.It would light up your port for the better!
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% - Nice height and look,again you need a photographer that will take u out of your comfort zone...!
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...15% Too safe and repetitive refer back to point 3...Show off your length and height by including more full length shots with alternate compositions to show off your figure.
I see potential here just pick the right people and pay for good photography if your serious about your modelling..!

Total Score:67%

Oct 09 09 10:22 pm Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

I Loved your port!!! only shot that I didnt really care for was this

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090719/19/4a63dc1e4c3a0_m.jpg

all the others AMAZING!!! Especially this

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090727/10/4a6de8e4bf772_m.jpg LOVE!

Oct 09 09 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Bethany Efaw wrote:
me please!big_smile

Your work is stunning, your avi is gorgeous, fav!!

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...21% - Loads of spunk you know your physical assets and flaunt them well..!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20% - Smile more it's being restrained a little.
(3)Posing and agility factor...20% - You know how to play to the sound of a shutter good physical role play well done...!;-)
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...20% - Nice overall~ Would be great to shoot a B/W Implied water and movement theme with you.

Total Score:81%

Oct 09 09 10:37 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Original Syn wrote:
I Loved your port!!! only shot that I didnt really care for was this

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090719/19/4a63dc1e4c3a0_m.jpg

all the others AMAZING!!! Especially this

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090727/10/4a6de8e4bf772_m.jpg LOVE!

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...15%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...16% - Way too cold and bland most of the shots lack emotion or expression a few smiles would make all the difference.
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% - Again many of the shots are too stiff and restrictive show a little more flow and movement which happens naturally when you are comfortable with your photographer and surroundings.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...17% - A few more polished editorial/fashion themes with the right people on board will vamp up your port.

Total Score:66%

Oct 09 09 10:44 pm Link

Model

xinactivexaccountx

Los Angeles, California, US

I would love to know what you think!

Oct 09 09 10:49 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Joshua McCaghren wrote:
I would love to know what you think!

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape factor...19%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20%
(3)Posing and agility factor...19%
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...19% - Good styling polished port overall

Total Score:77%

Oct 09 09 10:51 pm Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

Jonexpo wrote:

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...15%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...16% - Way too cold and bland most of the shots lack emotion or expression a few smiles would make all the difference.
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% - Again many of the shots are too stiff and restrictive show a little more flow and movement which happens naturally when you are comfortable with your photographer and surroundings.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...17% - A few more polished editorial/fashion themes with the right people on board will vamp up your port.

Total Score:66%

Thanks for the honesty I so want to shoot editorial/fashion soooo bad lol so im with you smile

Oct 09 09 10:54 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Cool...:-)

Oct 09 09 10:55 pm Link

Model

Ziggy Varamulia

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

please?

Oct 09 09 10:56 pm Link

Model

Sarah_Elisabeth

I'd like to know! smile

Oct 09 09 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Ziggy Varamulia wrote:
please?

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape factor...19% - Fit well suited to fitness/Catalogue and or lifestyle themes.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...18%
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% - A Little too repetitive,but what u got is strong.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...19% - Again dont limit yourself to the shirtless fitness vibe put some clothes on and include some styled polished shots in their aswell.

Total Score:74%

Oct 09 09 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

SarahElisabeth wrote:
I'd like to know! smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape factor...18%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% - Nice smile , face could be beautified with good strong m/u and styling.
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% - Not enough fluidity and movement based on your images atm
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...19% - Their are no full length shots in your port the one that came close was cropped just above your feet.Dont limit yourself to swimwear i see potential in other areas particularly some edgy fashion shots with the right team...Pay for some strong images if serious about kickstarting the modelling path.

Oct 09 09 11:06 pm Link

Model

Sarah_Elisabeth

...Oh by the way I love the first B&W photo in ur album and the B&W photo on the second page- 3rd row down , 3rd column. Very nice and sexy smile

Oct 09 09 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Ashley Van Schoonhoven wrote:
me please left a tag and comments you have an amazing port

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...20% - Oozing spunk young lady nice versatile port.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...18%
(3)Posing and agility factor...19% - Keep pushing the envelope...!
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...20% - Nice range overall a liitle more skin please...You got a nice look!

Total Score:77%

Oct 09 09 11:23 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Ecliptika wrote:
count me in .

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...19% - Great body but i feel you are facially & expressively holding back in your shoots. the ability to come out of your shell and scream sass and confidence will come with time and experience remember the camera is your audience you need to play up to it.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...16% - Smiles desperately needed to balance your port theres too much seriousness goin on!
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% - Nice posing.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...17% - Your material is limited atm and could do with some more outdoor shots with varying locations especially styled wardrobe themes.

Total Score:70%

Oct 09 09 11:28 pm Link

Model

Migdalia B

Kaysville, Utah, US

Jonexpo wrote:

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...17% - Get a little more daring!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20% - Great lips would love to shoot a seductive cherry macro close-up with those...:-)
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% - Learn and practice posture and movement in front of the mirror. Pump up some wicked tunes and flirt in front of it...!
Nothing is really popping off the page atm but with time and the right photographers this will change you have a nice exotic look with strong features.

thanks for your time. always nice to hear some actual helpful criticism

Oct 09 09 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

Crap I'm on my wrong port.

check this
https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=102915

Oct 09 09 11:33 pm Link

Model

iislandmamii

Federal Way, Washington, US

me please? I know I have a lot to work on but I'd really appreciate your input and critique smile

Oct 09 09 11:36 pm Link

Model

Sochii Kamiya

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

me 8D

Oct 09 09 11:40 pm Link

Model

Ali_Porcelain

Kilgore, Texas, US

Why not?

Oct 09 09 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Angela Michelle Perez wrote:
Crap I'm on my wrong port.

check this
https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=102915

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...17% - Nice body but lacks that dynamite factor.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17%
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% - More edginess.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...17% - Your material is limited atm and could do with some more outdoor styled wardrobe themes.

Total score:68%

Oct 09 09 11:54 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

iislandmamii wrote:
me please? I know I have a lot to work on but I'd really appreciate your input and critique smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...16% - Get a little more daring!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...15% - Not enouph personality being conveyed too stiff serious and rigid...Put some music on and loosen up a professional studio shoot is needed.
(3)Posing and agility factor...16% - Learn and practice posture and movement in front of the mirror. Pump up some wicked tunes and flirt in front of it...!
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...16%
Nothing is really popping off your port atm but with time and the right photographers this will change not enouph images in their to critique ,but you have potential.

Total Score:63%

Oct 09 09 11:58 pm Link

Model

Mitzu Robinson

Santa Cruz, California, US

Thank you for the feedback! I agree and I really appreciate it! ( :

Oct 10 09 12:00 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Sochii Kamiya wrote:
me 8D

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...14%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...14% 
(3)Posing and agility factor...17%
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...15%
Nothing is really popping off the page atm there is only one particular theme in there and not enough material to critique.

Total Score:60%

Oct 10 09 12:02 am Link

Model

iislandmamii

Federal Way, Washington, US

Thanks for your input. Your constructive criticism helps me out a lot. Now I know what to work on. Thank you. smile

Oct 10 09 12:02 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Cheri H wrote:
smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...17% - Get a little more daring + better photography will show off your figure more illustratively and clearly.!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...15% - Not many images convey your look and facial attributes well enough.
(3)Posing and agility factor...16% - Learn and practice posture and movement in front of the mirror. Pump up some wicked tunes and flirt in front of it...!
Nothing is really popping off the page atm the first 4 images arent doing you any favours imho...Get some quality photographers that are able to showcase and capture yor talent the way it deserves to be.

Total Score:65%

Oct 10 09 12:13 am Link

Model

Senator Awesomepants

Greenville, Indiana, US

Me please. smile
This is my other profile https://www.modelmayhem.com/1168468 if it helps in making your decision.

Your black and white work is beautiful.
https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080910/06/48c79ec0a3595_m.jpg
This is my favorite image of yours, it's playful and beautiful.

Oct 10 09 12:16 am Link

Model

Victoria Dagger

San Francisco, California, US

If you're still going I'd like to hear it!

and there are a few more pics of me up on my design account: https://www.modelmayhem.com/popantique

Oct 10 09 12:29 am Link

Model

Ryn Avery

Raleigh, Illinois, US

I'll bite..

Oct 10 09 12:34 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Senator Awesomepants wrote:
Me please. smile
This is my other profile https://www.modelmayhem.com/1168468 if it helps in making your decision.

Your black and white work is beautiful.
https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080910/06/48c79ec0a3595_m.jpg
This is my favorite image of yours, it's playful and beautiful.

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...18% - Your nude work far outweighs your clothed port you were born for this genre , obviously comfortable in your skin and you encapsulate a mood very well...!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...16% - Not many images convey your true look and facial attributes well enough...Personality/Smiles are lacking.
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% -Overall theres some nice role play and movement there although i dont see anything that really resonates with fashiony quirky strut's and poses.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...20%
The images in your clothed port arent doing you any favours imho and fall's short of the work that you are obviously very good and comfortable doing which is your artistic nude material....If you are serious about diversifying Get some quality photographers that are able to showcase and capture your talent the way it deserves to be particularly the clothed styled themes.

Oct 10 09 12:40 am Link

Model

Senator Awesomepants

Greenville, Indiana, US

Jonexpo wrote:

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...18% - Your nude work far outweighs your clothed port you were born for this genre , obviously comfortable in your skin and you encapsulate a mood very well...!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...16% - Not many images convey your true look and facial attributes well enough...Personality/Smiles are lacking.
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% -Overall theres some nice role play and movement there although i dont see anything that really resonates with fashiony quirky strut's and poses.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...20%
The images in your clothed port arent doing you any favours imho and fall's short of the work that you are obviously very good and comfortable doing which is your artistic nude material....If you are serious about diversifying Get some quality photographers that are able to showcase and capture your talent the way it deserves to be particularly the clothed styled themes.

Thank you. smile
I'm actually working with a really good photographer tomorrow for my clothed port. I just don't work as much with clothes anymore as I used to. Plus, most of my clothed work over the past year has been talent work. :shrug: So, I'm working to update that so I can get better stuff in that one.

I'm still doing art nudes though too obviously. lol

Again thanks.

Oct 10 09 12:46 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Victoria Dagger wrote:
If you're still going I'd like to hear it!

and there are a few more pics of me up on my design account: https://www.modelmayhem.com/popantique

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...19% - I Like your figure despite your height ,Get a little more daring + better photography will show off your figure more illustratively and clearly.!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% - Not many images convey your look and facial attributes well enough...You have beautiful hair let it out more it gives you an instant sass and spunk kick and really amplifies your appeal visually,it also takes away from your height and draws more attention to your face and other strong features.
Nothing is really screaming wow atm but there are some nice ones particularly the one with your gorgeous hair flowing wildly,those are the ones that will hold the viewers attention imo.
And again hunt down quality photographers that are able to showcase and capture yor talent the way it deserves to be.

Total Score:70%

Oct 10 09 12:49 am Link