Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi All, I'm fairly new and ....

Model

Cheeky Lee

This is my first ever posting on the forum, all feedback is greatly appreciated,

Lee xx

Jun 03 06 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

PK Digital Imaging

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Well you seem to have locked yourself into a niche style of photography.  I can only suggest getting some more 'mundane' shots of yourself.  You have a decent starter portfolio... just show a little more diversity in my opinion.. but that's just me. smile

Jun 03 06 04:59 pm Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I'd personally suggest keeping only the really artistic bondage shots that you have and changing your avatar. I think as it is now, your portfolio is just begging for GWCs. You don't want to limit yourself...and people tend to ask you to do what you already have in your portfolio.

Jun 03 06 05:06 pm Link

Model

Cheeky Lee

Thanks for the feedback, your comments have been noted. Can someone please tell me what GWC's are as I have no idea.
I am more of an alternative model rather than mainstream so in that respect I don't mind work offers of this sort but I'd quite happily do other work if it offered up to artistic nude.

Jun 03 06 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

GWC = Guy With Camera..  AKA a dude who uses photography as an excuse to get into someone's pants..

I probably shouldn't follow that definition with this admission, but..

God I wish you were closer..  I have an idea that I really want to shoot that's desperately in need of a pony girl..

Jun 03 06 05:48 pm Link

Model

Cheeky Lee

WG Rowland wrote:
GWC = Guy With Camera..  AKA a dude who uses photography as an excuse to get into someone's pants..

I probably shouldn't follow that definition with this admission, but..

God I wish you were closer..  I have an idea that I really want to shoot that's desperately in need of a pony girl..

The first photographer (GWC) who tries that will wish he hadn't......
That sounds interesting......

Jun 03 06 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

Archived

Phoenix, Arizona, US

i wanna see a photo of your back tattoo.

Jun 04 06 04:15 am Link

Model

Cheeky Lee

Dave Wright Photo wrote:
i wanna see a photo of your back tattoo.

I'll put one up in the next few days that shows it, although it is not finished yet.

Jun 04 06 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Damn fine start to a fetish portfolio (as mentioned). If this is 100% of your intention for modeling, then I’d say you are well on your way.

I like to change things up a bit and still keep them edgy.

I can only wish you were within an hours drive so we could shoot.

Jun 04 06 03:51 pm Link

Model

Cheeky Lee

Craig Thomson wrote:
Damn fine start to a fetish portfolio (as mentioned). If this is 100% of your intention for modeling, then I’d say you are well on your way.

I like to change things up a bit and still keep them edgy.

I can only wish you were within an hours drive so we could shoot.

Thanks Craig, after looking at your port so do I.

Jun 05 06 10:41 am Link