Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi! New Model From MO

Model

Model Amy Lee

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Hey! I like this website!!! Stop by my portfolio and say hi! I love meeting and talking to new people! And I will be updating all the time!smile

-Amy Leigh

Jun 05 06 07:16 pm Link

Model

Constance Hilory

Mobile, Alabama, US

Welcome to MM.

Jun 05 06 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Awwww, why did'ja have to put that in your profile about paid assignments only?  :^(  I'm close enough to KC that I'd drive up there to shoot with ya.

Just kidding!  Welcome to MM, and good luck.  Did you make it to the KC Expo last weekend?

Jun 05 06 08:01 pm Link

Model

Model Amy Lee

Jim Ball wrote:
Awwww, why did'ja have to put that in your profile about paid assignments only?  :^(  I'm close enough to KC that I'd drive up there to shoot with ya.

Just kidding!  Welcome to MM, and good luck.  Did you make it to the KC Expo last weekend?

No didn't hear about it in time.. plus still was recovering from surgery. I figured if I am going to get tons of photos.. I better look my best!

I also do charge right now. My rates are lower then most models because I love what I do but to be honest I am a stay at home mom and we need any little extra if I can pick up a little on money on the weekends. It's important for me to raise my own son ya know? Plus I would be spending money going to work and paying a babysitter with the types of jobs I would get around here.

So does this mean you will shoot my wedding for free??? lol.. j/k.

BTW, I love your cover photo.smile

Jun 06 06 10:18 am Link

Model

Model Amy Lee

Constance Hilory wrote:
Welcome to MM.

Thanks sweetie! I love your photos! Especially the one laying over the car... It just says so many unspoken words.

Jun 06 06 10:27 am Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Amy Leigh wrote:
So does this mean you will shoot my wedding for free??? lol.. j/k.

BTW, I love your cover photo.smile

Thank you!

About that wedding.  I'd certainly discuss a trade of photographers services for modeling.  :-)  (BTW: My wife is a teacher in a preschool/daycare, so we could probably work out that babysitting thing too since she accompanies me to all my shoots.)

Jun 06 06 12:33 pm Link