Forums > Model Colloquy > Do You Ever Get that Feeling That

Photographer

NWDigphoto

Federal Way, Washington, US

Some of the new models that list on here and other sites were not the one to do the listing and that the listing is some sort of JOKE by sick demented freinds that are trying to do some form of PAYBACK for something the person did to them?

I have three contacts that after three weeks have not been read and the models last visit was on the same day they joined.......

Just something to consider.....

Jul 19 05 12:28 am Link

Model

Sarah Prankha

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

i think its scary that anyone can take digital pictures and put them up online and pretend to be anyone.

So yeah, i'm sure there are fakes out there. Just like there might be profiles of a beautiful girl when in reality the girl running the profile is not the one in the pictures.

Jul 19 05 12:35 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Being able to see the date of a member's last activity--and being able to sort searches by last activity--makes it easy to ignore those who aren't serious.

Jul 19 05 12:47 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bell

Anaheim, California, US

As I said in another post, if the model has a website and links to it all over her account and hasn't stopped in since she joined, its just a spam account to promote her website. I have come across several already. Some of these models do travel so there may be some legitimate reasons, but 3 weeks is a little long.

Jul 19 05 01:24 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Posted by MichaelBell: 
As I said in another post, if the model has a website and links to it all over her account and hasn't stopped in since she joined, its just a spam account to promote her website. I have come across several already. Some of these models do travel so there may be some legitimate reasons, but 3 weeks is a little long.

I say if you don't check in at least once the first two weeks nuke the account. After a bit you expand the inactive time on an account before nuking it.

Jul 19 05 02:06 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

No need for nukes.  When searching, you can sort by last activity, recently updated, and newest members.  Two weeks of not using the site will bury you on all accounts.

Jul 19 05 02:15 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Posted by Brian Diaz: 
No need for nukes.  When searching, you can sort by last activity, recently updated, and newest members.  Two weeks of not using the site will bury you on all accounts.

It may bury you but the port still takes up server space and proccesing resources.

Jul 19 05 03:33 am Link

Model

justyna_b

Ottawa, Illinois, US

i've come across "models" who use pics of real agency models in their own portofolios! very disapointing!
~j

Jul 19 05 11:03 am Link

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

I've found here several guys running girls profiles so they can email models dirty conversations from girl to girl. Yep.

Jul 19 05 11:09 am Link