Forums > Newbie Forum > upcoming fresh new talent..

Model

Teresa Arrieta Navarro

San Leandro, California, US

Hi!

I had Model Mayhem for several months but never took advantage of the wonderful things this site has to offer.  At this point I had been mostly focusing on acting and little on my portfolio or pictures.  Although I have constantly received work, I think I can get better jobs and more work by having better photos that can truly market me.  So right now I am looking selectively for potential photographers to work with.  My agent/manager are scheduling photo shoots for me.  But I also want to take the initiative and find photographer to work with as well.  For now I am staying in the San Francisco Bay Area, until I return to LA for further filming and work.  So I am only looking to work with photographers in the San Francisco Bay Area, unless you are a photograher willing to travel.  I will be taking inquiries for the next following months.  After that, I will most likely be taking paying jobs.  By next summer I will already be in LA shooting for a movie.  So I am very busy but open to working with new extraordinary talent.  I am looking for photographer who specialize in: headshots, fashion, commercial, casual photography.

Jun 10 06 07:09 pm Link