Retoucher

Daniel Meadows

Manchester, England, United Kingdom

Sorry guys, I lost the photographer's details, if anyone has a moment to tell me who provided us with this image so that I might give credit, I'd be very grateful.

http://www.dmeadowsdesign.com/CR.swf

Thanks smile

Feb 15 10 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Shipstad

Burbank, California, US

Feb 15 10 03:22 pm Link

Retoucher

Daniel Meadows

Patrick Shipstad wrote:
Ask them?

http://www.dmeadowsdesign.com/contact/

My head almost exploded when I tried to think that one through full circle. That's my contact page, I'm hosting the image, but thanks smile

Feb 15 10 03:30 pm Link

Retoucher

Daniel Meadows

So if I email myself now, if someone posts the answer here before I check my email, I'll know the correct answer to respond to myself with. A flawless plan! Now I'm going to bed, but not before emailing myself the question.

If no-one answers this thread, then my future self will have no idea what the answer is when he checks his email in the morning and he'll start disappearing from photographs and then in real life but O GOD I NEED TO FINISH MY GUITAR SOLO BEFORE MY DAD KISSES MY MOM OR I'LL NEVER GET BACK TO THE FUTURE yikes

Feb 15 10 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

photographerssight

Ourense, Galicia, Spain

im pretty sure its grant thomas
mm#1049808 smile

Feb 15 10 03:38 pm Link

Retoucher

Sebastian Reuter

Frankfurt, Hassia, Germany

Daniel Meadows wrote:
So if I email myself now, if someone posts the answer here before I check my email, I'll know the correct answer to respond to myself with. A flawless plan! Now I'm going to bed, but not before emailing myself the question.

If no-one answers this thread, then my future self will have no idea what the answer is when he checks his email in the morning and he'll start disappearing from photographs and then in real life but O GOD I NEED TO FINISH MY GUITAR SOLO BEFORE MY DAD KISSES MY MOM OR I'LL NEVER GET BACK TO THE FUTURE yikes

that comment made my night big_smile

Feb 15 10 06:32 pm Link

Retoucher

Jessica Loewen Retouch

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Abigail Crump  wrote:
im pretty sure its grant thomas
mm#1049808 smile

Yes it is him, nearly positive.

Feb 15 10 06:40 pm Link

Retoucher

Daniel Meadows

It is indeed Grant Thomas. Thanks guys, today Model Mayhem saved the future and stopped time and the universe imploding in on itself. We can't tell anyone, people will just be happier never knowing how close we all came to the end times. We few men and women of the DAR forum can always be proud of what we have achieved this day smile

I'll email myself immediately.

Feb 16 10 02:56 am Link

Retoucher

E_Jacob

London, England, United Kingdom

who would have thought such a simple question could create such a funny thread?

This made my day. smile

Em

Feb 17 10 02:38 pm Link