StudioMona wrote:

lol.ok, let's keep it on the low low smile

you are up late.

Jun 25 06 01:33 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

Garry k wrote:

Well there is a little problem with that sorta thinking - maybe not  in Somalia so much but re Africa in general .They got resources we need and want -like oil , metals ( precious and non ) and if US loses its presence there - other superpowers like the Chinese will sweep in and grab

Yep....damn those Africans.....our minerals are in their ground....gotta do something about that....I know.....let's bring democracy to them too!.....call George, Cheney, Rumsfield and Condi........."Houston, we have a problem"

Jun 25 06 07:56 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

i will give you two twinkies for a pound of plantinum and a handful of diamonds.

Jun 25 06 08:07 am Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

BCG wrote:
i will give you two twinkies for a pound of plantinum and a handful of diamonds.

let's boycott diamond jewelry..... send all your diamonds to StudioMona heheheheheheheh....

Jun 25 06 12:07 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

StudioMona wrote:

let's boycott diamond jewelry..... send all your diamonds to StudioMona heheheheheheheh....

fuck diamond...we will make our own!!!

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/whatsnew/3 … 8=whatsnew

Jun 25 06 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

Yep....damn those Africans.....our minerals are in their ground....gotta do something about that....I know.....let's bring democracy to them too!.....call George, Cheney, Rumsfield and Condi........."Houston, we have a problem"

The biggest problem is George W. Bush. The first month in office this asshole said screw the world we are no longer going to care, and we will take care of our own. He said that relations with other nations no longer mattered to him (his ONLY foreign travel, other than his cocaine induced trips was to Mexico) and that he wasn't that concerned about world matters.

This administration has damaged the entire world more than any other. GW's only foray into foreign matters was the avangeness of Sadam saying he was going to shoot his daddy. For that 2500+ US soldiers has given their lives and along the way the erosion of foreign cohesiveness the previous admnistrations had developed. Funny how there was no shooting under the Clinton administration.

Money wil always drive our society, we see it in relationships, we see it in New Orleans, we see it in other impovrished areas of the US and finally we see it in vast areas of entire continents. The divide between the have's and have not's is the largest it has ever been and continues to grow by the MINUTE! Along with that the middle class is shrinking every minute. That's the main problem with Mexico, but the rich that run that country have no reason to fix it.

I could continue...but I will leave it  that. All I know is if we don't try to fix things eventually it will destroy us.

Jun 25 06 12:40 pm Link