Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Took the secret to the grave.

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

JonBenet Ramsey's mother dies of cancer
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsartic … rss&rpc=22

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Patsy Ramsey, the mother of slain child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, died on Saturday from cancer in Atlanta, the family's attorney told CNN.

Ramsey's husband, John, was at her side when she died at about 3:30 a.m., attorney L. Lin Wood told the cable network. Ramsey, 49, was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 1993, underwent treatment and lived cancer-free for nine years, Wood said. Three years ago she suffered a recurrence, he said.

JonBenet, 6, was found beaten and strangled in the family's Boulder, Colorado, home on December 26, 1996, in a case that remains unsolved. Her parents came under the Boulder police's "umbrella of suspicion," but a grand jury issued no indictments. ...

Jun 24 06 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

even for you, that was harsh.
but that is a 50/50 story, you just dont know who to believe.

Jun 24 06 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

I always thought that someone in the family was involved....put my money on the son......everything was just too wierd in that case.

....and I never did agree with those kiddie pageants and making little girls look sexy because "they enjoyed it".........I don't think at 6-7 you even know what it is.....a long time ago a studio I worked for dropped that assignment on me...to cover all the local pageants....the worst people there were the mothers.....gawd what shrews....hawking their precious little darlings like meat in a supermarket.....I hated it!....so I quit!

Jun 24 06 12:56 pm Link