Forums > Model Colloquy > One thing I love about modeling

Model

Sharon Nadac

New York, New York, US

I love the fact that people check out my pictures and tell me I have a lovely figure. Since I'm pretty new to modeling, I'm used to girls complaining about being too flat. I'm a 32 B and totaly happy!

I also love being able to flirt with the camera. It's so much fun.

What about you guys?

Jul 22 05 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Posted by Sharon Nadac: 
I also love being able to flirt with the camera. It's so much fun.

What about you guys?

Models give me VERY strange looks when I flirt with the camera.

Jul 23 05 12:57 am Link

Photographer

EMG STUDIOS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Even though I'm not a model. I did hold a camera in front of my face while a camera was in front of my face AND; I felt like I could be someone else when I was in front of the camera. Oooohh.. I kinda felt like 50 Cent; I huffed and puffed but when the shoot was over I had 26 bodyguards to make sure I didn't get hurt.

Modeling should be a release, modeling should allow you to go places, (not literally - but mentally) and do things you wouldn't do if a camera was in your face.

Jul 23 05 01:18 am Link

Model

Leila

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

I used to be so insecure before I started modeling. Hearing those kind of compliments over and over are really nice for the self-confidence thing.

Jul 23 05 11:35 am Link

Model

Duckiey

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I useto be really fat (255) and have big boobs. Now im a b cup and I thought no men like small boobs. Ha! Small boobs rocks! We will be 50-60 and still have nice boobs. If I want bigger ones I'll buy a padded bra lol. I love modeling because its just fun! I get such a rush infront of the camera. You meet awesome creative people. And since doing this ive made alot of new friends. Ive modeled online way b4 I starting this. It really helped me become comfortable in my skin. And not to mention and im sure every girl atleast for a min feeling like this during a shoot. You feel like a princess.
Flirting with the camera is always fun. I always try looking at the photographers eyes instead of right inside the lens. And if the photographer is cute its even easier to get that good erotic look in your eye.

Jul 23 05 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Well myself for what I do for my photo trips I would rather have a 32a-b  or 34 b model.  I find that they are much better to work with for my artistic BW work that I have been doing over the last 2 years.

I will take the FLAT girls over the plastic girls ANYTIME. 

Some of my best models are 32A-b.  ON my web site Lani, Cameron are the two that come to mind right now.  BS

Jul 24 05 12:36 pm Link

Model

Leila

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

Duckiey you have awsome boobs.

Jul 25 05 07:25 am Link

Model

BQueenGirl

Belleville, Michigan, US

I love getting cool pictures of myself

Jul 25 05 07:31 am Link

Model

Alex Vo

San Jose, California, US

The food provided with the shoot!!!

Jul 26 05 01:09 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

I like being able to step outside my boring "normal" computer programmer dayjob life and become someone new and exciting for the duration of a shoot (or performance or film, etc). smile

Jul 27 05 02:58 pm Link