Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > So typical of President Bush

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

Mike Cummings wrote:

If we could spend just 5% on defense we could have universal healthcare too. Then again if we did that then all our women would look like this.

https://blogster.com/host/images/74860715921.jpg

ROTFLMAO!! https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/tinbird_01/smiley-lmaoBig.gifhttps://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/tinbird_01/smiley-lmaoBig.gif

Jun 28 06 12:59 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Jun 28 06 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

ELITE Model Shots

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mike Cummings wrote:

Spend some money on your military so we don't have to defend your sorry ass, then you can speak.

Defend our ass? We've had to step it up and prevent a couple of terrorist attacks on our subway system because we're helping you out....

We are a peace keeping nation....your president is a war bully like his dad. If you defend BUSH you have issues.

Jun 28 06 01:02 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

fuscophoto wrote:

Defend our ass? We've had to step it up and prevent a couple of terrorist attacks on our subway system because we're helping you out....

We are a peace keeping nation....your president is a war bully like his dad. If you defend BUSH you have issues.

Oh man that is too freakin' funny. You spend a little money increasing security on a subway.. would you like us to cut you a check? Then again if we cut you a check we will bill you for the protective services we provide to you.

Did you see the story the other day, the Canadian Navy lost a torpedo? Hell I did not even know you had a Navy.

Until you guys are ready to step it up, shhh adults are talking...

NOTE: To the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces, please don't take my sarcasm as a shot against you. You can't help it if your Govt. would rather spend money on making sure the French language is preserved or making your country gay friendly (same thing?) then spend it on defense.

Jun 28 06 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

ELITE Model Shots

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mike Cummings wrote:

Oh man that is too freakin' funny. You spend a little money increasing security on a subway.. would you like us to cut you a check? Then again if we cut you a check we will bill you for the protective services we provide to you.

Did you see the story the other day, the Canadian Navy lost a torpedo? Hell I did not even know you had a Navy.

NOTE: To the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces, please don't take my sarcasm as a shot against you. You can't help it if your Govt. would rather spend money on making sure the French language is preserved or making your country gay friendly (same thing?) then spend it on defense.

Your the kind of American that gives the rest of the good hearted folks in your country a bad name....and I think someones a little bit of homo hater Cummings. You'll get your just desserts from someone else.

Jun 28 06 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

fuscophoto wrote:

Your the kind of American that gives the rest of the good hearted folks in your country a bad name....and I think someones a little bit of homo hater Cummings. You'll get your just desserts from someone else.

I don't hate them, I just don't date them.

Jun 28 06 01:20 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Mike Cummings wrote:
Spend some money on your military so we don't have to defend your sorry ass, then you can speak.

Red herring, non sequiteur, and general nonsense.

Who is attacking Canada or hostile enough that they need the US to defend them? Since the answer is "nobody", the statement that we have to defend them is kind of worthless.

Jun 28 06 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Kevin Connery wrote:

Red herring, non sequiteur, and general nonsense.

Who is attacking Canada or hostile enough that they need the US to defend them? Since the answer is "nobody", the statement that we have to defend them is kind of worthless.

Why is nobody attacking them? Cuz big brother is standing next to them. Face it Canada is our bitch. wink

Jun 29 06 02:45 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

Mike Cummings wrote:

Why don't you rephrase that Mike to "want us to borrow some money from Japan and China and cut 'em a check?" - /t

Jun 29 06 04:08 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

StudioMona wrote:
Free speech? Did anyone mention free speech???

free speech at its finest right here in the US of A...
https://www.radicalruss.net/blog/images/bush-door.jpg--posted originally by Tim B.
-

see if you can pull one like that in Iraq ..feel free to substitute any of their "leaders" in lieu of Bush's image smile

Of course we can. According to your leader, it's all democratic now. /t

Jun 29 06 04:09 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

David Moyle wrote:

They're busy with socialized medicine.

This is really an embarrassment. You, Mike, and Mona attack him because of your misunderstanding between a 'socialized' health care system and a national health insurance plan.  How pathetic, truly.  It’s further embarrassing that you’re trashing a Canadian for stating his views and then waving the flag shouting freedom of speech and when about 1/3 of the US either has no health insurance, are underinsured, or are the ‘working poor’ – those who work and pay taxes but who cannot afford their own health insurance.  Talk about hypocritical and just plan ignorant.  /t

Jun 29 06 04:18 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

Mike Cummings wrote:

They do spend on defense. It's the offense that is expensive - that's what the U.S. spends on.  All the money we spend on the military and we get 19 guys flying commercial planes flying into the WTCs. We're now on the offense against an enemy we can't even see. Like cockroaches, you squash one and another takes its place. /t

Jun 29 06 04:21 am Link

Photographer

DaveSwan

Delray Beach, Florida, US

You people must actually READ the NY Times while I only use it to wrap rotten fish. Then, I have to apologize to the fish.

Jun 29 06 06:21 am Link

Photographer

ELITE Model Shots

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mike Cummings wrote:

Why is nobody attacking them? Cuz big brother is standing next to them. Face it Canada is our bitch. wink

Why do think Canadians put their flag on their jacket when they travel; because they don't want to be mistaken for a YANK! Listen Cummer, your national soccer team had to travel in a bus with no American flag on it while the other countries had their colours splattered all over it, even IRAN! Nobody likes the US, not even us in Canada. We are not attacked because we're not a bunch of ignorant war mongers after oil and a Mcdonalds in every Arab country. Screw you and everyone like you.

Jun 29 06 07:12 am Link

Model

kiana's place

Citrus Heights, California, US

Mike Cummings wrote:

This is so typical of neo-cons. When you have no way to defend ones actions just change the subject. This thread isn't about Canada or it's citizens. It is about the low character of our president. Quit trying to change the subject and just admit that when it come to positive things about Bush "you got nothing."

Jun 29 06 07:20 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Tim Baker wrote:

Why don't you rephrase that Mike to "want us to borrow some money from Japan and China and cut 'em a check?" - /t

Borrow from whoever has the best rate

Jun 29 06 11:39 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Tim Baker wrote:

They do spend on defense. It's the offense that is expensive - that's what the U.S. spends on.  All the money we spend on the military and we get 19 guys flying commercial planes flying into the WTCs. We're now on the offense against an enemy we can't even see. Like cockroaches, you squash one and another takes its place. /t

So should we stop stomping the roaches and let them take over the kitchen?

Jun 29 06 11:41 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

fuscophoto wrote:

Why do think Canadians put their flag on their jacket when they travel; because they don't want to be mistaken for a YANK! Listen Cummer, your national soccer team had to travel in a bus with no American flag on it while the other countries had their colours splattered all over it, even IRAN! Nobody likes the US, not even us in Canada. We are not attacked because we're not a bunch of ignorant war mongers after oil and a Mcdonalds in every Arab country. Screw you and everyone like you.

You are not attacked because you have no importance in the world. It would be like attacking the Republic of Suriname.

BTW "Screw you and everyone like you." is a bit weak, next time try "fuck you and the horse you rode in on". See how much stronger that is?

Jun 29 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Mike Cummings wrote:
So should we stop stomping the roaches and let them take over the kitchen?

It's a better alternative than gutting the kitchen, tearing down the walls, ripping up the floor, finding a few roaches under the linoleum and then patting yourself on the back for saving the kitchen from an infestation. 

Stomping roaches - great idea.
Tearing down kitchens all over the world to find a roach - horrible idea.

Jun 29 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Surreal Eye Studio wrote:

It's a better alternative than gutting the kitchen, tearing down the walls, ripping up the floor, finding a few roaches under the linoleum and then patting yourself on the back for saving the kitchen from an infestation. 

Stomping roaches - great idea.
Tearing down kitchens all over the world to find a roach - horrible idea.

Tell you what, come to Florida or Texas and deal with the roaches, tearing up the kitchen floors is not a bad idea.

Jun 29 06 11:51 am Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Mike Cummings wrote:
You are not attacked because you have no importance in the world.

If by 'importance' you meant 'arrogance', you'd be correct.

And of course Canada has an importance in the world, Mike.  You're living right in the middle of it - Florida's economy.  Without Snowbirds, you'd be living in Mississippi but with beaches.

Jun 29 06 11:53 am Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Mike Cummings wrote:
Tell you what, come to Florida or Texas and deal with the roaches, tearing up the kitchen floors is not a bad idea.

Lived in Tampa Bay area for 8 years - not worried about roaches.  Palmetto bugs and German cockroaches, not a big deal.  You want roaches, go up to Georgia and tangle with some of the roaches up there.  They got roaches in Atlanta that can carry off a pitbull if it starts dozing off.

Now lovebugs is another story altogether.  I'm thankful I'll never have to scrape an inch of lovebugs off my car ever again.  I think the windshield washer fluid industry created lovebugs just to stay in business.

Jun 29 06 11:58 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

kiana's place wrote:

This is so typical of neo-cons. When you have no way to defend ones actions just change the subject. This thread isn't about Canada or it's citizens. It is about the low character of our president. Quit trying to change the subject and just admit that when it come to positive things about Bush "you got nothing."

ROFL!!!

Say it loud sistah!

Jun 29 06 11:59 am Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

kiana's place wrote:

There is nothing to defend heck even Tim, one of the saner Lefties, said as much.

Sorry this one is such a non issue the best our Canadian buddy could come up with was "George should take that finger and shove it up his ASS! I don't believe those elections where legit. Too late now!"

There is enough out there for a Leftie to hate Bush about, you don't need to hunt up non issues. In fact that is the Leftie problem, you guys want to hate Bush so much that you find silly crap like this. Take a clue from the Right Wing nuts, find a couple of issues and pound the hell out of them. Your message is too scattered to be forceful. You don't elephant hunt with a shotgun.

Jun 29 06 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Mike Cummings wrote:
Take a clue from the Right Wing nuts, find a couple of issues and pound the hell out of them.

Terror.
Oil.
Jesus.
Fanaticism.

Sounds like a gameplan to me.

Jun 29 06 12:07 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

If by 'importance' you meant 'arrogance', you'd be correct.

And of course Canada has an importance in the world, Mike.  You're living right in the middle of it - Florida's economy.  Without Snowbirds, you'd be living in Mississippi but with beaches.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Sorry this one pisses me off a bit. Florida was around long before snowbirds and Disney. This yankee thought that Florida would be some backwater place without them has to stop.

The tourist/snowbird portion of our economy is a very important part, I won't deny that, but without it our economy would do just fine on agriculture and technology. Without the snowbirds we would not make as much, but we would not spend as much either.

With that said, we welcome Canadians, come spend money. Just do me a favor, keep those Canadian coins at home. I do like the picture of Elton John that you have on them, but they really gum up the Coke machines.

Jun 29 06 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Lived in Tampa Bay area for 8 years - not worried about roaches.  Palmetto bugs and German cockroaches, not a big deal.  You want roaches, go up to Georgia and tangle with some of the roaches up there.  They got roaches in Atlanta that can carry off a pitbull if it starts dozing off.

Now lovebugs is another story altogether.  I'm thankful I'll never have to scrape an inch of lovebugs off my car ever again.  I think the windshield washer fluid industry created lovebugs just to stay in business.

I think you are right about lovebugs...  I think we should carpet bomb Iran with them.

Texas, now that place has some roaches... I was working as a plumber's helper once and I opened a cabinet in one apartment, at least 1000 roaches. (no lie) Made my skin crawl.

Jun 29 06 12:17 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

I will politely resist making some detailed coments about all the pests that seem to emanate from Texas and Florida.

Jun 29 06 12:23 pm Link

Photographer

RAW-R IMAGE

Los Angeles, California, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:
This does not come as any big surprise to me.......it's the culmination of years of electoral indifference by the American public....voting percents are still very low in practically all local, state and national elections......

And a cohesive plan by corporate America and the party of their choice, Republican.

While the Democrats have been running around playing "social engineers"......corporate America has been looking for a figurehead leader....and they found one in Bush.....

I'm 59....been voting since I was of legal age.....and Bush is a dangerous combination of moron, gullible, delusional, and manipulative.....the perfect foil for corporate global stratgies....they pumped him up....propped him up....and served him up to a fairly uncaring, minority participating electorate as a leader of major proportions......

Bush has been the only president elected by using "marketing" campaigns alone.....he has no personal charisma....like JFK.....he has no political chrisma....like LBJ....from seeing him in action he mouths speeches about issues that even he has difficulty understanding....hence the stupid smirk.....he just doesn't have a clue.

The real power behind the "throne" is Cheney......now is he definitely scary.....and well connected in the corporate world....when Cheny wants something.....he gets it!!!....like the non-bid contracts in Iraq for Halliburton......or convening an "energy summit" in secret only attended by big oil interests.....and you just know those "interests" are not ours......he answers to no one.....not even to the puppet president....

So now the Republicans supported by their ultra-right wing religious minority....and funded by corporate coffers are poised to literally control this country for many years....perhaps decades.....do you think little things like "laws" will get in their way???....

The laws are only meant for the masses....US!.....it's really a control issue....break a law...you go to jail.....they break a law.....they're saving us from terrorists....which by the way is a tenet of any terrorist handbook......somehow in their rush for power corportate America has forgotten that.....greed tends to blind people to the obvious....

Terrorism is has it's own rules.....simple ones.....first of all....you can't stand toe to toe with superior firepower.....you nibble away at it....make them split their forces into smaller more defeatable segments.....

You carry on a protracted campaign......by avoiding major battles....you slowly sap the strength or your enemy....

You begin to infiltrate your opponents home ground.....forcing their government to become more oppressive in order to "protect" them....while at the same time taking away their civil liberties causing unrest among the population that is being "protected"....

At some point....terrorist force the "protecting" government into becoming so oppressive it's own population begins to create "homegrown" terrorists....

I've gone on long enough....but I hope everyone begins to think about whats going on.....posting here might make you feel good....but it doesn't help in reality....check up on your Congressman and Senators.....see if they really represent your interests.....it's easy to do on the internet.....and next election.....GO VOTE!!.....but make it count.....don't fall for the "marketing"

....because if we go down the path we're on now.....there will be no difference between an all Islamic world.....or the world corporate state now being created......they both will oppress in their own fashion....and we will be the ultimate victims.

WELL SAID--VERY INSIGHTFUL!!! I really would like to hear from some of the supporters of the current regime. Don't give me no lock-step BS though. Just tell me what is good about anything this administration is doing!!

Jun 29 06 12:25 pm Link

Photographer

RAW-R IMAGE

William R Beebe wrote:

Did you read the part where it says "to the best of my ability"? That is where we as Americans failed. We should have looked a little closer at his abilities.

I DID!!! He had none and that is why I was suicidal when I saw people were buying this dangerous clown. Scratch that---too inflammatory!  Well we have learned!!!

Jun 29 06 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

ELITE Model Shots

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mike Cummings wrote:

You are not attacked because you have no importance in the world. It would be like attacking the Republic of Suriname.

BTW "Screw you and everyone like you." is a bit weak, next time try "fuck you and the horse you rode in on". See how much stronger that is?

How about: Fuck you and the horse you like to blow.....BITCH!

Jun 29 06 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

BodyPainter Rich  wrote:
I will politely resist making some detailed coments about all the pests that seem to emanate from Texas and Florida.

Go ahead...

Jun 29 06 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

RAW-R IMAGE

Mike Cummings wrote:

Cummings IS the horse that Bush rode in on Fukem!!!

Jun 29 06 12:37 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

fuscophoto wrote:

How about: Fuck you and the horse you like to blow.....BITCH!

Now see that one makes you sound like an hysterical queen. Butch it up. See you guys avoid conflict so well you don't even know how to fight right. I guess that comes from the French side of your family.

Jun 29 06 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Terror.
Oil.
Jesus.
Fanaticism.

Sounds like a gameplan to me.

Been working so far...  300 years of kicking ass and counting.

Jun 29 06 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Studio Yeah-Yeah wrote:

Cummings IS the horse that Bush rode in on Fukem!!!

I can see how you could make that mistake... I am hung like a horse but I assure you I am human.

Jun 29 06 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Blau

Seattle, Washington, US

"I guess that comes from the French side of your family."

Obviously that came from the Bigoted Fucktard side of your family. Which appears to be both sides given the dominance of the trait.

Jun 29 06 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Ok everybody ease up. I am playing. Take deep breaths.. ahhh there you go.

Jun 29 06 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Frank Blau wrote:
"I guess that comes from the French side of your family."

Obviously that came from the Bigoted Fucktard side of your family. Which appears to be both sides given the dominance of the trait.

Come on Frank, step up the insults... make them good.

Rewrite of your comment: "Obviously that came from the Bigoted Fucktard side of your family. Seeing how your family tree doesn't branch it appears to be both sides (same side?) given the dominance of the trait."

Jun 29 06 01:09 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Mike Cummings wrote:

If this is the case, your earlier statement ("Spend some money on your military so we don't have to defend your sorry ass, then you can speak") is even more senseless. If you knew they weren't a military target, why do you feel justified in telling another country to spend their money?

Mike Cummings wrote:

Geography has always had an impact on the military.

Nevertheless, you're being inconsistent. (Unnecessarily tacky as well, but that's just an opinion.)

Jun 29 06 02:58 pm Link