Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The Belgian girls - found MURDERED in SEWER DRAIN!

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/06 … index.html

The suspect denies involvement...HOWEVER, he turn him self in????  WTF???

This story goes to show why the EU should implement the "death penalty."  I agree with the “death penalty”…should a suspect be convicted upon concrete and substantiating evidence.

This story is a sad reminder for the Belgian people of the notorious child rapist, Marc Dutroux.  His ass is wasting space in prison for a lifetime sentence, when he should be euthanized, cremated, and flushed down a toilet along with shit.

If an individual commits such a gruesome act, why should they deserve to live?  Their existence is unnecessary…they are obviously a mistake of nature and must be eliminated for the good of mankind.     

NOW...this is probably a situation where both my Republican opponents and I agree.  I am labeled as a liberal democrat...BUT I don't believe in labels...we should all agree on what's right.

Jun 29 06 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

Putting political labels aside.....and using some common sense.....if a person is caught actually committing the crime of murder.....take them out in the street and execute them on the spot.....I don't care if they are nuts....or mommy didn't provide them with enough love, ice cream or cookies.....if they had pimples in high school or girls thought they were dweebs.....kill them!

.....the majority of society undergoes the up and downs in life...but they don't kill.....it's just very small minority that thinks killing is either fun, retribution for imagined ills, taking orders from the dog on TV or aliens in your head......we're all better off without them....

These people are weeds in the garden of society.....weed them out!

Just in case you're wondering.....I'm a registered independent!

Jun 29 06 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

Dark Star Photography

Portland, Maine, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:
Putting political labels aside.....and using some common sense.....if a person is caught actually committing the crime of murder.....take them out in the street and execute them on the spot.....I don't care if they are nuts....or mommy didn't provide them with enough love, ice cream or cookies.....if they had pimples in high school or girls thought they were dweebs.....kill them!

.....the majority of society undergoes the up and downs in life...but they don't kill.....it's just very small minority that thinks killing is either fun, retribution for imagined ills, taking orders from the dog on TV or aliens in your head......we're all better off without them....

These people are weeds in the garden of society.....weed them out!

Just in case you're wondering.....I'm a registered independent!

Ditto.  And I'm also a registered independent.

Jun 29 06 08:56 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

The EU????
I have never known the EU, advocate 'the death penalty'...
my God!
What are you thinking!!!

Hmmm
Apart from Steven King,
thats an Iraci thing,
isnt it?

... or Texan  ...

Seriously though
he turned himself in only after they said they were searching for him as a suspect.
Not necessarily the action of a guilty man!
Although he clearly needs a LOTof healing if he is a rapist
sigh
child rapist!!?!!
Damn
he  shouldnt be allowed out

Jun 30 06 03:12 am Link