Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Any Queensryche fans here?

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I just bought Opperation Mindcrime II. I feel as though I might as well have taken $20 and wiped my ass with it. What a shitty CD!

Jun 29 06 10:44 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

John Jebbia wrote:
I just bought Opperation Mindcrime II. I feel as though I might as well have taken $20 and wiped my ass with it. What a shitty CD!

They duped me way back when..  Got to give them credit.. They were Poser Rock before it was fashionable..  Way more original than, say, Bush or Disturbed...

Jun 29 06 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Thats to bad,  Operation Mindcrime was one of the best CDs of its time (imho) They lost me with Silent Lucidity. The radio played it so much I couldnt take them anymore.  Ill check out the new one.  I dont have high hopes.

Jun 29 06 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Of course I am you can't live anywhere near Seattle without being a fan.

Jun 29 06 11:41 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

bgcfoto wrote:
Thats to bad,  Operation Mindcrime was one of the best CDs of its time (imho) They lost me with Silent Lucidity. The radio played it so much I couldnt take them anymore.  Ill check out the new one.  I dont have high hopes.

Don't do it. Save your money. Mindcrime II sucks! Nowhere near the caliber of the original. Chris deGarmo isn't on guitar on the new one. That should tell you something.

Jun 29 06 11:56 pm Link

Photographer

Alexis_Kennedy

Portland, Oregon, US

I like them in the same way I like bands like Iron Maiden or Metallica.  It's all about the good memories when glam rock was cool.

I'm with the previous poster though in the sense that Silent Lucidity was played on the radio WAAAAAAAY too much back in the day.  It got to the point where I got a headache hearing it so much.

Jun 30 06 12:49 am Link