Retoucher

Jyrgen Ismaili

London, England, United Kingdom

Apr 17 10 01:06 pm Link

Retoucher

Ashish Arora

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

You need to seek permit from the photographer/mention the credits here before you could seek the retouchers to retouch these, and mention if they are allowed to use their versions for port. use or not, clearly.

Apr 17 10 01:25 pm Link

Retoucher

Jyrgen Ismaili

Ashish Arora wrote:
You need to seek permit from the photographer/mention the credits here before you could seek the retouchers to retouch these, and mention if they are allowed to use their versions for port. use or not, clearly.

Done The photographers MM and the models
And all copyright to edit the photo's were recieved

Apr 17 10 01:28 pm Link

Retoucher

dA-gA Photo Editing

Telford, Pennsylvania, US

A PSW posting shots now? Jeez...

Apr 17 10 01:29 pm Link

Photographer

KEKnight

Cumming, Georgia, US

dA-gA Photo Editing wrote:

LMAO

Apr 17 10 01:32 pm Link

Retoucher

Jyrgen Ismaili

dA-gA Photo Editing wrote:

I dont get what ur trying to say

Apr 17 10 01:32 pm Link

Photographer

DH Studios

Davenport, Florida, US

He's saying, this forum is predominantly for people who need help retouching, and have limited or no retouching abilities, and are seeking out people who have those abilities... you're classed as a Photoshop Wizard (PSW) and you're posting photos, it's a bit ironic.

Apr 17 10 01:54 pm Link

Retoucher

Chaviit0

Wenatchee, Washington, US

Did they gave you permission to post the photos? or did they gave them to you to fix them?

Apr 17 10 03:35 pm Link

Retoucher

J Strath

Los Angeles, California, US

DH Studios wrote:
He's saying, this forum is predominantly for people who need help retouching, and have limited or no retouching abilities, and are seeking out people who have those abilities... you're classed as a Photoshop Wizard (PSW) and you're posting photos, it's a bit ironic.

Haha, maybe it's like outsourced work or something? XD

Apr 17 10 07:01 pm Link

Retoucher

Elan Digital

San Francisco, California, US

You know guys he did say he needs some help so maybe he's new to this. No need to stone him tongue

Apr 17 10 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

DH Studios

Davenport, Florida, US

Not stoning him... Just answering his question... he asked what the other dude meant, so I told him...  although I do kinda think it's ironic smile  But hey, we all had to learn some time.

Apr 17 10 08:47 pm Link

Retoucher

dA-gA Photo Editing

Telford, Pennsylvania, US

DH Studios wrote:

My impression of the purpose of this "Samples" section is Photographers that feel generous and are willing to offer up photos for PSW's to practice on. NOONE else should be posting photos. Period.

Apr 18 10 09:19 am Link

Retoucher

Ashish Arora

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

You guys scared the hell out of him, made this topic go effortlessly off-topic and he took off his post. :x

Apr 18 10 09:40 am Link

Retoucher

Elan Digital

San Francisco, California, US

Ashish Arora wrote:
You guys scared the hell out of him, made this topic go effortlessly off-topic and he took off his post. :x

Yup, it's like anytime someone makes a mistake on here people jump on him like a pack of wolves. I can't stand that.

Apr 18 10 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

PRITTYGOODPICTURES

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

glass houses!

Apr 18 10 12:07 pm Link