Forums > Model Colloquy > Does Anyone want to be shot with no make up ?

Photographer

Rajan patel

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Hi always wondering if anyone here was interested in being shot in black and white with no make up whatsoever ?

completely natural look ?

Aug 04 05 05:31 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

If I'm going to be shot, I want a blindfold and cigarette.

Aug 04 05 05:32 am Link

Model

Chill Factor

New York, New York, US

Sure,, have a couple in my port right now  :>)

Aug 04 05 05:45 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Posted by XtremeArtists: 
If I'm going to be shot, I want a blindfold and cigarette.

Awwwww Herb...

Steve did not OFFER me either one but then neither did he ask
for a blindfold when he shot me under the waterfall without makeup or the magical help of a MUA or Stylist...but I think he required several hits of Black Jack before and after the shoot...

Mollie

Aug 04 05 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I love to shot models with and without makeup.  Very useful for trying to get work or an agency for they can see what you look like.

I am more of a color person lately.

Here is one that I did recently.

I have a whole book of no makeup shots. 

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/hanasora/ashelyAOMPfinishwords.jpg

Aug 04 05 03:29 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Crazy Benny

Rochester, New York, US

I worked with over 15 photographers and only had make up on for one photo shoot my mm model id is 6741

Aug 04 05 04:02 pm Link

Model

Jenni

Chicago, Illinois, US

in the majority of my shoots - unless theres a mua there, im usually not wearing any makeup or i just have on eyeshadow

Aug 04 05 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

I keep thinking of the Simpsons episode where Homer invents a makeup gun and shoots Marge while it's set to "whore".

Maybe Rajan has loaded such a gun with blanks...

Aug 04 05 04:22 pm Link

Model

Jenni

Chicago, Illinois, US

lol

Aug 04 05 04:37 pm Link

Model

FitMama83

Loganville, Georgia, US

since I do not know jack about makeup I only put on some lip gloss and very little eyeshadow cause I do not want to over do it. Only time I had on make-up was my lingerie shoot....ha I paid someone for that...lol

Aug 05 05 12:21 am Link

Model

Samantha Grace

Los Angeles, California, US

No, make-up errrr.... that scares me. But if there is photoshop I am always up for it. I dislike how I look without make-up. For some reason the Boyfriend LOVES it!

Aug 05 05 01:32 am Link

Photographer

Star

Some of the best natural looks I have shot have make-up. The process of taking a three dimensional object and making it two dimensional always changes the way it appear, to create something natural looking you actually have to shoot it in a way that is not natural,

Star

Aug 05 05 01:39 am Link

Model

Gone Baby Gone

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sure, that way in ten or twenty years I'll be able to say, and back up with proof, that there was once a time when I could not wear makeup without frightening people.

Damn Father Time! No telling what kind of number he'll do on our faces!

Aug 05 05 12:59 pm Link

Model

Leila

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

Posted by Samantha Grace: 
No, make-up errrr.... that scares me. But if there is photoshop I am always up for it. I dislike how I look without make-up. For some reason the Boyfriend LOVES it!

I think photoshoping defeats the point of it. Everyone I've dated has told me not to wear make-up. Its nice cause i'm lazy:)

Aug 05 05 03:29 pm Link

Model

Delirium Filth

Belleville, Arkansas, US

I love the natural look. Only time I put make up on is if I'm going to go out to a show or something. I dont wear it around the house most of the time or around town. There's no need to. I like how I look alot more when I have make up because it does help enhance natural beauty and make you feel more secure. But the natural look is awesome.

Aug 05 05 03:44 pm Link

Model

McKenzie

Fort Myers, Florida, US

Posted by rajan patel: 
Hi always wondering if anyone here was interested in being shot in black and white with no make up whatsoever ?

Since I don't wear much make-up anyway, I wouldn't mind at all.  The only thing I usually wear as far as make up is eyeliner, mascara and some eye shadow...and sometimes some lip gloss.  I couldn't put foundation on if it saved me!  LOL

McKenzie

Aug 05 05 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Posted by Brian Diaz: 
I keep thinking of the Simpsons episode where Homer invents a makeup gun and shoots Marge while it's set to "whore".

lol, I remember that episode.

Aug 05 05 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

The MooCow

Newport News, Virginia, US

I hate make-up. >:=8/ 
All I ask my models is to have a bit of foundation to take the shine off their face, and that's it - au natural, babeee!!!
:=8)

Aug 05 05 04:30 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I've been photographed with no make-up, but rarely. I don't generally wear make-up in real life anyway unless I'm going to to be social. Which is hardly ever.

Aug 05 05 04:39 pm Link

Model

Nurit

New York, New York, US

I would be willing to experiment with that- let me know if you still need someone.

Aug 08 05 09:49 am Link

Model

Daphne G

New York, New York, US

I wouldn't mind.  I appear even younger without makeup....

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

Maybe Rajan has loaded such a gun with blanks...

LoL

Aug 08 05 09:53 am Link

Model

Samantha Grace

Posted by Leila: 

Posted by Samantha Grace: 

I think photoshoping defeats the point of it. Everyone I've dated has told me not to wear make-up. Its nice cause i'm lazy:)

How I have looked in my photo so far, is how I look everday. I dress well and wear make-up all the time. I think men have a thing for women without make-up.  Maybe they think your hot no matter what?

Aug 08 05 12:15 pm Link

Model

Mare15

Fairfield, Connecticut, US

No problem with no make up, have done it for realistic portraits and before/after demonstration photos.

Raj, is this a literal or hypothetical question? Are you looking for models for an actual shoot? In Bombay? smile

Aug 08 05 12:27 pm Link

Model

Burbank, California, US

would love to shoot with no make-up!

Oct 22 05 06:40 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

The natural look bores me. I like to look glamorous in my pics, farther away from what I look like in every day life.

Oct 22 05 06:46 pm Link

Model

Sky Above

I actually have a couple pics up with no make up......no biggie...

Oct 25 05 12:33 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Sky Above wrote:
I actually have a couple pics up with no make up......no biggie...

I beg to differ.  Those photos are spectacular!

Oct 25 05 12:40 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

rajan patel wrote:

All of my waterfall shots are "no makeup/no stylist" and are both color and B/W.
I love my MUA/Stylists...but the client wanted au naturel....so they got it.

Oct 25 05 12:58 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

mollie_lane wrote:

All of my waterfall shots are "no makeup/no stylist" and are both color and B/W.
I love my MUA/Stylists...but the client wanted au naturel....so they got it.

Those photos are spectacular!

Oct 25 05 01:01 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

MHana wrote:

Those photos are spectacular!

Awwwwwwwwww Markiesan...
You my dear friend are biased...but you made my day ANYWAY!

Isn't it almost time for Hanachan to drag Markiesan off to go nighty night?
C'mon Hanachan...time for our boy to go nighty night.
Say nighty night Markiesan!

Sweet Dreams!

Mowrie Wane

Oct 25 05 01:05 am Link

Photographer

- null -

mollie_lane wrote:
Mowrie Wane

I heard you have a speech impediment. Now I see it's true.

Oct 25 05 01:08 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

tongue

Oct 25 05 01:13 am Link

Photographer

- null -

mollie_lane wrote:
tongue

tongue
I think we just french-kissed.

Oct 25 05 01:25 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

mollie_lane wrote:
Mowrie Wane

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

First,

That is no speech impediment.   That is my super power,  the power to daze the enemy with mindnumbing speech.

Mowrie Wane,  is  a fine,  mIghty fine,   so mighty fine member of the table,  the table that is round,  the table of the Nits of the the table that is round,  charged by some dude in the quest for some weird cup they call the Grail.

Oh by the way,  On the topic,  yes I love as Marksora pointed out that no or low makeup shots are great,  especially for portfolios to get work.    A fine thesperian can play a clown but a clown cannot play Romeo.

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

tongue

Now this was funny.

now back to the topic.   I wrote this with no makeup on.

Oct 25 05 01:32 am Link

Model

Stormy1

Lombard, Illinois, US

That sounds ok.

Oct 25 05 01:40 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

MHana wrote:

mollie_lane wrote:
Mowrie Wane

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

First,

That is no speech impediment.   That is my super power,  the power to daze the enemy with mindnumbing speech.

Mowrie Wane,  is  a fine,  mIghty fine,   so mighty fine member of the table,  the table that is round,  the table of the Nits of the the table that is round,  charged by some dude in the quest for some weird cup they call the Grail.

Oh by the way,  On the topic,  yes I love as Marksora pointed out that no or low makeup shots are great,  especially for portfolios to get work.    A fine thesperian can play a clown but a clown cannot play Romeo.

Now this was funny.

now back to the topic.   I wrote this with no makeup on.

Pffffffffft Eric of the Stunted Stumpy Muss...is a weary brain dead pedestrian traveler O Mighty One and is therefore incapable of ANY real understanding of the Secret Table that is round for the Royal Nits who seek and search for the Grail by any other name.

Mowrie Wane

Oct 25 05 01:41 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

tongue

In your FONDEST dreams...In YOUR dreams, SPORT!  smile

Oct 25 05 01:43 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

theda's cats says:

Nothing. I just feel like participating.  I'm sitting on theda's feet right now and they're very cold.

Oct 25 05 01:44 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

theda wrote:
theda's cats says:

Nothing. I just feel like participating.  I'm sitting on theda's feet right now and they're very cold.

OOOOOOOOOOO MY bestest Friend...

Eric of Stunted Stumpery has been blowing HOT air all day...
Stick around and you and your feline familiar will be toasty warm in no time!  smile

Oct 25 05 01:47 am Link

Photographer

- null -

mollie_lane wrote:
Pffffffffft Eric of the Stunted Stumpy Muss...is a weary brain dead pedestrian traveler O Mighty One and is therefore incapable of ANY real understanding of the Secret Table that is round for the Royal Nits who seek and search for the Grail by any other name.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Oct 25 05 02:22 am Link